2

"Kazuha..."Mother beidou called.

"Yes?"

"Let's go visit your other mother, come with me."She said to me so I nodded at her I stand up and we start walking.

It's been a week since traveler went to Inazuma, I wonder what's happening there. I hope his fine.

"What are you thinking kazuha? Is it him again?"Mother beidou asked while walking

"Who- I was thinking about the traveler inazuma is so strict and full of dangerous things..."

"I have some news... traveler is the top priority criminal in inazuma."She said

What? How could that happen, traveler doesn't carry any vision because it's useless for them, so how could...

"Did he try to...protect someone?"I asked

We're not close enough but I know traveler will protect others even thought he can't protect themselves...

"Yes...the vision hunt ceremony. They save Thoma i bet the traveler is with the resistance right now."She said to me.

I'll help traveler... this way I can also help him stop the vision hunt degree. The resistance I know they will help him!

"Stop thinking about the Traveler I will sure update you if I have some news about him."She said so I nod.

We enter my mother ningguang new office after she sacrifice the jade chamber she have a lot of files to deal with.

"Ningguang.''Mother beidou called.

Mother Ningguang looks tired, I guess she didn't get enough sleep these days. She was sitting on her chair and her two assistants is standing beside her and they have a mountain of files on the table...

"Woah..."Mother beidou said as she look at the files...

"Don't annoy me, beidou I'm busy.''

"I know, but the water is still not back to its normal set... Sooner or later it will attack again."She said in serious tone.

"I... will think a plan. Take care of kazuha I will sure inform you after" She said and go back to what she's doing.

Oh, I guess we can't distract her... it's all seems urgent and important.

"Let's go eat  somewhere" Morher beidou said I nod and I follow her silently.

The thing that they're talking about earlier... I think it was dangerous and serious, I never hear mother beidou talk to mother ningguang that way  unless it was very important.

I'm sure mother ningguang can think a plan about it while I... will find a way to help traveler.

"I know you're so eager to know something about traveler's situation... I will help you get a contact from resistance tomorrow"

"Thank you mother."I said to her, she smiled at me and wink.

Well... I hope I can help traveler with his problem. Raiden is not easy to deal with, based on my experience... It was really hard to escape.

My friend die... because of raiden.

"Stop thinking about something, trust the traveler raiden pets can't bring him down."Mother beidou said.

She was right.... but that's not what I'm worried about, I'm sure they catches the raiden's attention.

TOMORROW

This is the day my mother beidou called me to come to meet her.

"I got some news for you, the traveler did meet the resistance. Now I think traveler is doing something dangerous. I'll send you to resistance make sure you'll come back without a blood."She said to me