4

I got in the house it was already night I was so tired. I get some water from the fridge.

Is he asleep? It's already late so I think he's asleep.

I entered my room and a I saw scara in my bed. Why did he sleep here?

"Scara...wake up go to your bed."I said

"It's late kazu... where have you been?"

"I hang out with gorou... It's been a while since I hang out with him."I said to him.

"Mhm, is he doing fine?"

He was sleepy and still trying to talk to me. He should sleep and stop asking.

"He is. Go to your room and sleep."

"Can I sleep here ."He said and already lay down on my bed...

"Damn it." I whispered.

I lay down beside him and I sleep too because I'm tired as hell, I don't have time for an argument.

As soon as I lay down I fell asleep.

.....

I wake up too early today because its my friend death anniversary...

I want to visit his grave today. Scara is not in my room when I wake up I found him on his room doing something.

I didn't disturb him I wake up and get some bread at the kitchen.

"You're awake."He said from my back.

"Yeah, I'm gonna leave again later don't let strangers come inside my house understand?''I said to him

"Yes, mother"He said

"Can you cook?''I ask him

"Yeah, we live together before don't you know I cook amazingly" He said to me and sat down to the counter.

"Yeah? I think I already forgot everything about the past..."I said to him and it leave him speechless.

"... Do you want me to cook?"

"Hmm, Nevermind I'll ask gorou to cook something."I said to him.

"Oh, yeah"He said

He leave the kitchen and go to the bathroom, he didn't put a fight huh? Well I guess he realised everything.

And I think I'll be ask thoma if he can cook something for me. Ahh this day the day my friend die I do miss him I always do.

He was always there for me but then he... challenge her. I don't know if I'm gonna get angry to scara and the raiden... They're both merciless.

They don't even care what other people feel. They're selfish.

"Kazuha... I'm gonna go out."He said to me.

"Yeah whatever"

"You know what if you piss me off more I'll burn your house!"He said and shut the door loudly.

What?

I rolled my eyes, isn't he wanted? What if someone see him? Yeah it's none of my business.

I shower and tie my hair it's getting longer I should cut it... I grab another bite to the sandwich I made.

Yeah, I'll be roaming around inazuma again I miss everything since I just got back.

I was about to open the door when it opened. It was Scara he rolled his eyes and stormed in his room and shut it loudly.

Is he really trying to ruin my house?

I closed the door and go infront of his room I knocked and no one answer. So I barged in.

"Close it can't you see I'm changing clothes?''He said to me.

"I'm leaving. Make sure no one gonna enter the house and keep it clean."I said

"I know go ahead and flirt with that dog and don't talk to me!"He said and shut the door infront of my face...

Wow....

"If you ruin my door I'll kick you out" I shouted and Leave the house.

I firstly go to komore tea house but I don't see thoma there where is he...

"Are you looking for Thoma?''The girl said. I nodded at her

"Well... he's with Mr. Kamisato he fetch him here earlier they said they're going somewhere."She said

What a bad timing!!

"Thank you"I said to her and bow.

Guess I'll do it next time. I rush to my friend grave. It's kinda peaceful here I sat on a rock while looking at his grave.

The wind is so nice and too peaceful.

"Year passed tomo, I wish you were still here"I said as if his going to answer.

"He's back... I don't even know how to feel. I want to lock him up at the same time I don't want him around me."

"It's confusing me."

The wind blow and I can feel a familiar presence... Tomo's presence.

Like he was near yeah he was near but six feet underground... His physical is down there but I know his spirit always take a good care of me.

The day... his vision light up I know even though his dead he still care about me. He didn't let the shogun hurt someone that day.

I hope you're happy and okay on the other side.

"Tomo thank you."I whispered and left 8 can't stay there anymore I might just tear up.

I miss my mom and also tomo they're too special to me.

"Kazuha!"Traveler called.

"Do you see a guy running?"Paimon asked and I shake my head.

"Ah thank you that scara fatui can't go further Let's go find him!

Scara? His at house and I told him not to leave what is he doing outside and how come traveler chasing him

"Scara...mouche?"I said

"Yeah you know him?"Paimon asked

"Why are you...chasing him?''

"Well it's kinda complicated. He stole the gnosis from raiden shogun and now the fatui is after him he must talk to us!"They said

Fatui, isn't he one of them so why did he stole the gnosis? If he got the gnosis he will give it to fatui but he didn't so what exactly is happening.

I'm confused I know he was wanted but I didn't know it was that bad traveler is involve so it might be a big problem if he get caught.

"What's gonna happen if the fatui found him?"I asked them

"He might get killed or locked up"

Killed?

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE IM SO SORRY!

-Boba