3

"KAZUHA!!!"

I ran to the bathroom immediately when I heard a shout.

"What is it?"I asked

"I don't have shampoo, so how am I going to shower?"

In front of me, he was really half-naked. Asking me to buy a shampoo...

"Why don't you put on some clothes and go buy one?" I asked him and almost left him there, but he caught my arms.

"Why?" I asked.

It's impossible for a wanted man to buy shampoo. Just buy me one, I'll pay!" He said and he continued...

'Haaa, just go there, I'll give it to you,' I said to him, as I went out and bought him some 'shampoo'

The shampoo I bought for him was given to him after I bought it. 

"Thank you you're the best, "He said and continued his shower I rolled my eyes and closed the bathroom door he really doesn't know what privacy is. 

"Oh Kazu, a towel please unless you want to see me naked?"

This guy... is fucking awesome, he wants to live at my fucking own house for free and his been asking me too many requests am I a slave for him?

"Then go out naked," I said to him and rolled my eyes. I need to pack some things with me I'm planning to visit watatsumi island since I haven't seen gorou around...

"Where are you going?"

"Shut up and get dressed you're naked in front of me have some self-respect." I continue packing my things.

"Excuse me... It's not bad to be proud of my body right?" He said.

"And is it bad to tell someone not to go out naked?"

"I'm not outside I'm inside the house."

"You know what just shut up."

"Yeah, whatever"

I continued to pack my things it was not that a lot just some for emergency.

"Can I go with you?"

"No, I thought you're wanted how can you roam around?"

"I am... but you're wanted once too and you roam around didn't you?"He said to me

"How did you know?"I asked him and stop packing for a moment.

"Let's say she was still my mom."

"Yeah. Why don't you go to her then instead of pestering me?''I asked.

"I take... her gnosis. If the fatui found out  that I'm at my mom's place what do you think gonna happen? The inazuma isn't... safe for me. No teyvat is not safe place for me."He said to me

"Then you think you're safe with me?"I asked him.

"Hmm maybe? Maybe not?maybe yes?"He said and smirked at me.

"Just keep the house clean tomorrow I'll be going somewhere."I said to him

"Where?"

"I'm going to meet up with gorou... and I will visit some places."I said

"Gorou... your still friends huh."

"Of course is there any reason we shouldn't?"

He remain silent so I ingnore him and just do some stuff.

THE DAY PASSED.

I was getting ready for my trip to watatsumi island.

I haven't been around here since I was wanted by shogun and also I've been in liyue for some quite time.

After visiting the watatsumi siland I'll be going at my friend tomo.

"You leaving already?"He asked.

"Yes."

"Are you that eager to see him It's 7 am"He said to me

"I am can you please excuse me?"I said to him and left the house.

He said he will clean the whole house so he should make sure he will.

"Traveler!"

"Kazuha!"Paimon wave at me and I smile

It's must be wonderful day since I met traveler this early.

"Where are you going kazuha" traveler asked.

"Going to watatsumi island"

"Oh I'm going there too before leaving inazuma. I'll be going to stay at liyue and  after a month I'm planning to go at sumeru."

"You're really busy traveler. Why don't we come there together?"

Traveler agree and we talked about how he meet gorou.

It happen that he was wanted too and thoma told him about the resistance. I know why thoma doesn't make any moves.

If he did something and he got caught the kamisato clan will not sit there and watch thoma die... It will be a war.

I heard also that fatui is involved... is that why scara is here? I don't know his motives maybe he approach me for traveler....

I know he heard about me and traveler talked sometimes and hang out sometimes.

The traveler surely caught fatui attention is that why he's here?

"Kazuha we're here!"paimon called.

"Oh, thank you sir"I said to the boat man.

"Let's go ask around Where's gorou!"Paimon said.

We asked around a d they said gorou is with the oni? And he will be back.

I waited for him while traveler go somewhere they said they know where kokomi is.

"Kazuha!"

"Gorou!"

"Why? Did something happened?"

"No, I just want to talk about fatui and I just want to see if your doing fine."

"I'm complet fine these days....and about fatui why?''

"You know who's scara right?''I said to him

"Scara.... did you meet him again, He is one of the fatui"

"I do meet him... again"I can't say he was staying at my house.

"If you meet him again try your best to not get involve. I know how much you care for an old friend but he's a fatui"He said to me

"It's either you or the people around you."He continued

He is right it's dangerous... but I thoughtt he's wanted by fatui and he was one of them he must be planning something dangerous.

"Who's he?"I asked.

"That's itto..."

"Oh... your friend? Never mind let's talk about fatui again."I said to him.

"Fatui... they're involved to the vision hunt degree. They manipulate things in inazuma but luckily traveler stop them one of our soldier died because of a fake vision called delusion."He said to me

Delusion I didn't hear this before someone die because of it then it must be so dangerous to use...

Vision is safe to use but delusion is not...I think I'll ask someone about this.

"Gorou!" Itto shouted.

"I need to go... you can ask me next time."He said

He was one of fatui he must know a lot about delusion...

I'M SORRY I KINDA TAKE A BREAK AND I HAVE SO MANY ASSIGNMENTS I'M GRADUATING SO I NEED TO WORK HARD. YEAH I HOPE YALL LIKE THIS.

-boba