Chapter 1

These days I feel lonely, my parents keep me away from the outside. They think I'll leave them, the only way I'm allowed to be outside is when I'm playing in the backyard, but now I'm in highschool, my parents are finally letting me go to school, I'm excited but scared, I've learned a lot, my parents used to be teachers so they taught me everything up to this point, Hi my name is George, George Davidson that is and here's my story.

~Present Time~

I was stressing out, my first day as a sophomore was today "GEORGE!! YOUR GONNA BE LATE!" my mom yelled from downstairs and I quickly fluffed up my hair and threw on a mushroom necklace along with grabbing my phone and bag and I sprinted downstairs "I'll be leaving now!" I said and ran to school.

~Time Skip~

I got to school and ran to the office and grabbed my schedule and walked to class, I got there early and I just walked over and sat down, summer just ended so it was my first day in a school, a new school, I was zoned out reading a book and some guy walked up to me, I looked up at him, he had dirty blonde hair, green eyes and wore a white mask, he was really attractive, like really attractive "Hey, mind if I sit next to you?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck "Yeah you can sit next to me!" I said smiling and he sat down and I went back reading.

The bell soon rang and the teacher walked in, I closed my book and put it away looking at the teacher.

~Time skip after class~

I had free time now which meant I have an hour before I go to my next class so I walked out of the school into the field and sat on the bleachers writing something and I look up and see the football players practicing and I saw the guy from my other 2 classes, turns out he was in football and his jersey had the name Dream on it, soon they ended practice which wasn't long, about 10 minutes, they were just playing for fun and I think Dream had spotted me and he walked up the bleachers and sat next to me "Hey! I never really got your name- My name is Clay but you can call me Dream" He said, he still had his mask on but I could tell he was smiling "George, I'm George" I said smiling and I fixed my glasses "Nice to meet you George" "Nice to meet you too!".

{Clay's POV}

I felt my cheeks heat up. He was just so cute. "Wanna go get coffee after school?" "Sure!" he said and got up "well class is starting soon" he said and I nodded getting up "Bye George! Here's my number if you need it" I said and wrote down my phone number before I walked away to my next class.

Hiiiiii!!!!
Here's chapter 1 of a new book enjoy!!!
Status: ongoing
Words:518