Chapter 4(Lights out)

George POV

It was the next morning and I woke up not caring I was sleeping with Clay again, this time I woke up at 3am. I got out of bed and I nearly fell because I got out of bed too fast and my nerves just shook but thankfully I held onto the bed frame, I shook my body and began to walk downstairs, I walked into the kitchen to get myself a cup of water and I was greeted with my cat Luka and I kneeled down and began to pet him, Then I got up and grabbed a cup pouring myself some water and I took a drink feeling better after that I picked up luka and walked back upstairs to my room and I put the cup on the nightstand before putting Luka on the bed and I got in as well and I stayed close to Clay as Luka curled up at our feet.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I groaned tuning it off, I got out of bed and dressed before turning over to Clay and waking him up "Clay get up we have school" I said and he opened his eyes a bit groaning and he sat up "Morning sleepy head-" I said smiling and he rolled his eyes "have any clothes I can wear?" He asked and I just pointed at a dresser "There, my dad bought me those but their too big for me" I shrugged and picked up Luka before walking out of my room to wait for Clay but in the meantime I put luka down and I put my shoes on and grabbed my glass, soon Clay walked down the stairs looking really good "Wow- your dad has style" He laughed a bit and I giggled "Agreed except doesn't fit well with my personality my mom says" I walked over to Clay and fixed the color to the shirt he was wearing "Oh wow, but thank you for that Gogy" "your welcome Clay" I said and he just looked at me "why do you keep calling me Clay?" "Because it's easier I guess-" I shrugged and grabbed my bag before walking out the door. He soon came out and we both began walking to school.

~Time Skip~

It was free time once more. This time Sapnap and Karl were hanging out with me on the bleachers since Dream was playing football like normal "Wait George!" Karl piped and looked at me and I looked at the other "Yeah?" I asked "Could I paint your nails? I already painted Clays and Nicks!" He asked with a smile on his face and Sapnap was shaking his head as if he was disappointed which was funny "Sure-" I said and he grabbed his nail polish, I think it was blue but how would I know, I handed him my hand and he started painting them with the nail polish, soon Karl finished and Clay finally finished with his practice "Hey Dream, welcome back!" Sapnap yelled waving at Dream "Hello to you too Sap" He said chuckling and he sat down next to me and Karl grabbed saps hand "we've got to go now!" Karl said and he got up and so did sap, he looked confused but I think I knew what Karl was trying to do. Karl then dragged Sap away which left Dream and I alone "That was weird-" Dream said in which I nodded "Anyways! What do you wanna do?".

After a while of talking the bell rang, I was walking to class when I ran into this guy, he turned around and faced me "Hello? Are you okay?" He asked, he had brown eyes, brown hair and circle glasses he was also fairly tall "Hi! I'm sorry!" I said panicking and I picked up the books I had dropped "No no it's fine! Where you headed?" "Science- room 241" I responded. Now I'm looking at him, he looks similar. "Oh yeah, I've got that class as well! Wanna walk together?" "Sure! Wait your Wilbur aren't you?" I asked and we began to walk "Yeah I am!! The teacher is my father- sadly" He chuckled "your mr minecrafts son?" "Yup- though I didn't want his last name so I changed it" He smiled and we finally got to class after talking for a while "Wilbur your late- you too George" "we know Dad-" Wilbur chuckled and grabbed my hand walking up to the back seats.

~Time skip~

After class it was finally lunch and Wilbur and I were sitting together talking and eating, he was pretty fun to hang out with, then Clay walked over "Hey George!" I looked over and Clay was standing behind me "Hey Dream!!" "Who's this?" Clay asked looking at Wilbur "That's wilbur! He's in my science class and a few of my other classes after lunch!" I answered smiling and Wilbur waved.

Wilbur POV

George and that Clay guy were too busy talking when I saw my brother techno making his way over to the table and sighed deciding to save Clay and George from my troubles so I got up and walked over to techno "Hey brother trying to protect the newbies?" "Save it Techno-" I growled and he smirked.

George POV

Wilbur had walked away Clay was a bit confused and so was I but we shrugged it off and went back talking, next thing we knew people started to chant fight as people began to stand, Clay and I stood up as well running over and pushing threw the crowd Wilbur and a pink haired student were about to fight "Come on, We all know your gonna lose Wilbur" the pinkette said "Yeah yeah whatever you say Techno" Wilbur scoffed "George were going- Techno is not the one anyone wants to mess with, including you- a new student" Clay spoke up and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the crowd, we soon got out of the cafeteria and the lights went out, it was already a stormy day and now the power was out "Shit- its fucking dark-" Clay said pulling me somewhere, It was so dark I couldn't tell where we were but it was just Clay and I "Where are we-?" "Were in the old band room-" Clay said "Old? What do you mean old-?" "After the school went up in flames this room was forgotten, 4 year 3's died because no could get to the room in time, so after that the bodies were taken out and this place was forgotten" He said and pulled me somewhere, I ended up tripping and I fell straight on Clay and we both fell onto the floor hitting a few old instruments and we just stayed on the floor just in case, after a while the lights came back on except for here, only the emergency lights were on since this was an old room, I got off Clay and helped him up and he dusted himself off "This room looks surprisingly good-" "Well yeah- it was one of the first room to get its flames put out" he shrugged and walked over to turn on the lights or try since the room had went threw a fire "Question how long ago was that fire-?" I asked out of curiosity "About 6 or 7 years ago- so yeah a while ago-" He chuckled and turned the light switch on and it worked somehow "This room surprisingly pretty for a old abandoned room" I said looking around "What time is it Dream" "Its 4:15- school was over an hour ago-" He said and he grabbed my hand, we went to the cafeteria and we grabbed our bags before sneaking out of school since security guards were now on duty "Never thought i'd be sneaking out of school after it ended-" I muttered and Clay chuckled "I've done this multiple times except it wasn't the end of school" He laughed "wow such a troublemaker!" I joked and chuckled and he laughed more.

~Time Skip~

We soon got to my house and we said our goodbyes. As soon as I walked through the door, police were in my house along with worried parents.

Sorry it so long to upload, It's all on my school computer and I keep forgetting to post when I get home but here!!!
Status: ongoing
Words:1408