1

{Eddie's Pov}

I woke up, all sweaty, soaked tears under my eyes, and a huge headache. I sat up on my bed seeing a few beer bottles on the floor, I get up going to my bathroom in the left side of my hall. Looking at my mirror I see how messy I am, I did it again. Drinking, smoking, drugs, you name it, because my dumbass is feeling depressed. I'd probably never get over it.

{Steve's Pov}

I woke up to the sudden sound of my alarm clock scaring the shit out of me. I reach to the little counter that's next to my bed to shut it off. It's 6:45 A.M and it's time for me to get ready for school, but here I am laying on my bed wishing that summer lasted longer. Now it's time for a new year which is senior year and I was not ready to see the same people again but I least have Robin, she was always by my side so I wasn't that nervous.

I get up and get ready, I put on a blue sweatshirt, light blue jeans with white high top shoes. I go to my bathroom that's connected to my room and start fixing my hair, which took forever but I didn't mind because who doesn't want to look good for the ladies.

After I was done I get out of my room and head downstairs, getting my keys off my kitchen counter and opening the front door to leave. I get in my car and start heading to go pick up Robin. I drive into her drive way and honk letting her know I'm here. I see the front door open, and her starting to head towards the car. She opens the front passenger door, "Hey dingus" she says while getting in. "Hey to you Rob" I say sarcastically knowing she doesn't like that nickname. "I told you not to call me that like three times!" she slightly yells "well last time I told you not to call me Stevo like 3 hundred times and you still do it!" I comeback. I start driving out her drive way and start driving to the school. "Ok then I'll stop calling you that....STEVO!" She says yelling the nickname. "There you go again, do not make me upset on the first day of school already Robin." I sign  "I'm not trying to make you upset I'm trying to cheer you up because I can feel that your nervous for this first day of senior year, which Steve, it's normal I mean I kinda- "ROBIN" I yell stoping her to continue. "Robin, I'm not nervous for this year, because I have you here by my side and I'm glad that you are my best friend." I smile as I quickly turn to look at her and all I can see was her looking at me while making this weird puppy eye face that made her look like she was going to cry but in a happy way. "Aw Stevo, you really think that of me." she says as she fakes sniffs. "Oh my god" I mumble and rolling my eyes seeing the road again. "I'm so happy right now, thank you and thank you for being my best friend too, I...." she continues talking while patting my shoulder. "you talk to much" I mumble to her as she continued talking, knowing she didn't hear what I said.

I parked in the school parking lot, Robin gets off first and then I get out after turning off the car. We start walking towards the two doors that were open going into the school, as we did that, Robin was opening her schedule and then grabbed mines out of my backpack. As she reads the papers she gasped "WHAT!" she shock the papers. "What, what is it." I said quickly looking at her, Robin looks at me with a pouty face "we only have two classes together" my heart sank "what about our locker numbers" I say as we go near some lockers. We stop as she reads "OMG" "What?"  "We have our lockers together, my number is 123 and yours is 125" She tilt her head to me while smiling and I smile too.

We head to our lockers as I put my code on my lock and open it, I look at the one locker that separated me and Robin, locker 124. I turn my head to look at Robin as she was putting her backpack in her locker. "Hey Rob" she turns to me with a annoyed face "What?" She says with a bothered tone, "who do you think who's locker it that " I bite my lip "it's probably nobody's" she looks at with an one eyebrow raised. I shut my locker door and lean on it with my shoulder still looking at Robin "Yeah.... i trailed off. "I hope it's gonna be some hot chick!" I say loudly. But out of nowhere I see a brown curly hair dude harshly grab the lockers lock, putting in a code, grabbing his bag that was on his back, throws it in there, and shuts the locker door loudly which made me flinch. As he turns back, he quickly looks at me with a straight face, I flushed as I noticed He was Eddie freaking Munson. His eyes are beautiful, I thought as he walks back into the hallway. Still leaning my shoulder against my locker. Why did i do that? Why did I think Eddie "The Freak" eyes were pretty?  I look at Robin who was still looking at the curly hair dude walking away behind me. She quickly turns to look at me, "Some hot chick" she says mocking me.

I hope you guys like this first chapter 😅This is also my first fanfic, so I would love if you guys gave me some feed back!! Thank you!!! (I just went to edited this again omg there are so many errors I'm sorry LMAO)