2

{Steve's Pov}

After what happened, me and Robin talked a bit until the bell rang. We head our separate ways going to our classes. I have math class which sucks because I hate math, I don't understand shit. I go inside the classroom, "Hello Mr. Harrington" Mrs. Jones said. Everyone in my class looks at me after the teacher said my name out loud. I guess that's what being popular is all about. I sit down, as the seat next to me is empty. The teacher kept talking about how excited she was for the first day of school but I was completely zoned out, thinking again about how Eddie looked. Why did I find him attractive? Why am I even thinking about this freak? I'm not- My thoughts got interrupted by a loud bang from someone opening the classroom door in a rush. Everyone turns their head and I follow. It was Eddie Munson, all sweaty and dirty like he fell in some dirt and ran miles to get here.

{Eddie's Pov} (minutes ago)

After putting my stuff in my locker, I took a quick look at the person on my left, it was Steve "King" Harrington. He is so hot. I mean I have to admit I have a little thing for him because he's good looking but it isn't a big deal.

I was in a rush to sell weed so i rushed through the hallways, and I ran fast as I could to the forest where there was a table and my customer, who was Chrissy.

"Hey Chris" I say as I swing my lunchbox full of weed in front of her while walking towards her. "Hey Eddie" she waves to me, she's sitting down at the table. So, I sit down and open my lunchbox and take out some weed and joint paper, "that's 25 bucks" I say, I look at her, she had her head down. "Chris, are you okay?" I say worried. She looks up at me "Yeah.. Of course, I'm fine" she fakes smiles, I make a straight face "Chris, you've been my customer for what like... a year now and we've been really close, so I know you pretty well" I say waving my hands around "you never really talked about why you buy weed from me." she looks at me with sad eyes "I..... l... like this person" she's stutters and looks away from me.

I raise my eyebrow, and start to smirk "So who's the lucky girl.." She quickly looks at me with her eyes widened "What, Ho...How'd you know...?"

"How do I know that your lesbian?" I chuckled, She nods, "Please, I can tell when I see a lesbian." "Thank god" she giggles "so what about her?" I say still curious what she said early "Oh, she's the reason why I get weed.. from you" "What, why"? I say no "I think she's with somebody...., and i got depressed because I like her... so much" she looks down again "What's her name I may know her" "Robin....Buckley" she pauses "I don't know her but who do you think she's with?" "with Steve Harrington..." she trails off

"What!" I yell as I laugh my ass off, I laugh so hard that I fell to the ground "Munson?" she says sounding confused and worried, I get up with dirt all over me "Robin Buckley?... I'm guessing it's that one girl with the orange red hair!" Chrissy nods still looking confused "she's definitely gay!" I say trying to dust the dirt off myself . "Eddie don't be ridiculous, there's no way she's gay" she's says in a rushing tone, "Ok Chris, think whatever but they're obviously not together" I say, she rolls her eyes "don't get my hopes up for her" she gets up and starts walking away into the forest "Bye Eddie!" she's yells "Bye Chrissy!" I yell back.

I go near the table still standing, I close my lunchbox and look at my watch just to see the time, 8:10. "Shit I'm late!" I yell to myself, I grab my lunchbox and start running through the forest towards the school.

{Steve pov}

"Munson, your late!" the teacher yelled "Sorry teach" he says out of breath "mhm ok, go sit down next Mr. Harrington" What?!, no!, he's the last person I want to be next to right now. What happened back there I hope it doesn't happen again, I don't want feel that feeling again.

He sits down next to me, I look at the front of class trying to ignore him but I can't help just to look at him. so I look, he's leaning down on his chair, his side profile is so beautiful, I looked down to his shirt that says Black Sabbath, and it was dirty, I look even more down to his- "uh, can I help you?" "what?" "you're staring at me"    "no I wasn't" I lied  "then what did I see you doing?" he's says sarcastically getting closer to me, I turn my head to ignore his question "okayyy" he spreads the word as he backs up.

It's the end of the school day, me and Robin are at our lockers. I get my backpack out and put it on, I turn my head to see Robin still putting her journals in her backpack, "hurry up Robin, I want to get out of here" she's turns her head to me "Dingus chill, my mom is picking me up, she said that she wants know how my day went asap this morning" I look at her confused. "ok then, bye Rob" I wave and walk away "Bye Stevo!" she yells, I roll my eyes as I walk through the two doors.

I go to my car and start to open it as I do, I hear footsteps coming towards me, "Hey Steve" I turn head to see Eddie with a smirk "Yes, Munson?" I raise my eyebrow "I was wondering... if you would like to hang with me?" my eyes widened "Huh?"

———————
Sorry if there's errors, please tell me if you see some 😭!!