5

{Steve's pov}

I woke up from a slight move on the bed, I look to see what it was, Eddie on my shoulder sleeping I flustered, why am I acting this way? I slid out and sit up, I take a glance at my watch it's 3:57 pm it's too late to go to school now, but then I remember I have work at 5:00 "shit" I whisper to myself. I look at Eddie still sleeping, I guess I'll make him breakfast to say sorry.

{Eddie's pov}

I wake up from a smell of food and a huge headache, I sit up trying to remember somethings Steve came over, He carried me here and slept with me?, I blush kinda remembering his actions. I get up opening my bedroom door I head to the kitchen and lean against the wall with my shoulder, I see Steve making pancakes he puts it on a plate and places the dish on the kitchen counter, he turns his head "Hey Eddie, I made you pancakes... also.... sorry for yesterday I didn't mean to-" "It's okay"  I smile at him, he smiles back. I sit on the kitchen stool and grab the fork and start eating the pancakes. "Well...I have work in like 20 minutes so I might get going" he's say trying not to make it awkward but it made it worse. "oh where do you work at?" I look at him "I work at Family Video" I nod my head and look back down starting to eat my pancakes again  "hey also I wanted to ask if I can borrow some clothes.. I don't want to be late to work" I look back at him "sure go ahead" "thanks dude" he turns to go to my room.

{Steve's Pov}

I go inside his room looking around and find a closet. once I open it, it already screams heavy metal none of his outfits fit me I know if I leave to go to my house I'll be late for work, I guess I'll just have to deal with it just for today.

{Eddie's pov}

I grab my glass of water off the table as I was I see Steve walk out with My Metallica shirt and my chained ripped black pants on. I spit out my water in my cup and put it down "holy shit" I mumble, he looks at his watch "I have to go now" he walks to the front door then he stops and turns to me "I give your clothes back when I have time thanks again, bye" he waves at me then opens the front door and closes it, I'm still staring at the front door were he was just at, to stunned to speak, he is so hot in my clothes that was a turn on.

{Steve's pov}

I get in my car, turned it on and pressed on the gas, why am I feeling this way towards Eddie he's a guy I only like girls, but I kinda like the feeling but I don't like guys I'm not gay. I pull up in front of family video, I got out of my car and walk in, I walk behind the counter then Robin comes up to me and hits my shoulder "Ow what was that for" I try to massage my shoulder "You left me waiting for you, I had to ride my bike to school and here" she yells "I'm sorry" "plus you missed school, why?" "I was busy."

I walked towards the counter and grabbed some vhs tapes going to the shelf's, I stack the horror movies as I was I heard footsteps coming towards me "Steve you can tell me anything I won't judge you, I'm always here for you, you know that."
Robin says softly, before I can respond the bell on door rang, she walked back to the counter.