4

{Steve's pov}

Eddie looked dizzy like he was drunk and had red eyes, I walked in the trailer closing the door behind me, I turn back at him. He has his head down, unsteady. I look around the part of the trailer that looks like living room, I see a coffee table with five beer bottles.

{Eddie's pov}

I kept swaying until I let myself fall forward onto Steve's shoulder. I can't think right now other then him. "Eddie.... I'm sorry."     "ok"  i mumble under his jawline "where's your room so I can put you to sleep" he puts his hands on my waist, I get butterflies. "Across the hall" I mumble, he takes his hands off my waist and carry's me in his arms, my head still on his neck.

He walks towards my bedroom opening the door, He lays me on my bed and put my bed covers over me, "goodnight Munson" he whispers to me, he walks to the open door that's exits my room "wait" he turns to look me as he's next to the doorway "can you...stay...with me."

{Steve's pov}

I got butterflies, "I don't want to be alone...please" he mumbles the last word it stays quiet for second "yeah, sure" why was I gonna leave I need to take of care of him. "I'll sleep on the coach" I turn around and walk to the kitchen I look under sink to find a bag or a bucket.

I come back in the room and place a grocery bag on the counter next to his bed, "here just in case you throw up" he tit his head on the bed towards me "thanks" he mumbled "I'm gonna go sleep on the coa-"    "Can you sleep here." he interrupted me, I flustered.

{Eddie's pov}

I can see that he's red the light from the open door helped, I get nervous starting to regret saying that. "sure" he whispers, he walks to close the door and gets in the bed. I lay the other side so I won't make him uncomfortable, I want to look at him so bad but I know that wouldn't be a good idea, so I close my eyes and fall asleep.

My eyes shot open I quickly sit up and grabbed the bag and threw up. After few seconds of throwing up I lean on my wall that my bed is against, I look to my side and see Steve peacefully sleeping a smile grew on my face. he so beautiful, I lay down facing him as he's facing me, I put my hand on his jawline rubbing my thumb against his cheek. Steve fucking Harrington on my bed sleeping, so unbelievable. I reach for a piece of his hair over his ear and put it behind it, "I think.... I like you." I mumble to him even though he's asleep.

————————————————————

Talk about love at first sight lol I didn't make y'all wait long so y'all got lucky, this time.