2.

Harry  goes out for a walk at 10pm beacuse he likes when people arent around and swinging on swing usually calms him down.
He picked up his keys and jacket and went out for a walk to the park. He locked the doors and went down stairs, as he was going down he triped and fell. He was about to burst out in tears. He fastly got up and rushed to the park.

***

He got to the park, he went to his favorite place. Swings. He sits on it and slowly starts to swing while his eyes start to water and he slowly starts to burst in tears. He pulled his hat on  wich was black cuase he doesent want anyone to see him. After few minutes he hears leafs cracking, shivers went down his spine, until he hears a soft voice...  "Uhm..hey..mind if I sit?" the guy said. He voice sounds like and angel. Harry sniffles.
"N-no, take a s-seat.." he sniffles again when he feel arms around him. " I-i sorry if this makes you uncomfortable."his voice cracking" but my mum used to wrap her arms around me whenever i was upset or sad.." he sniffles and shifts closer to Harry.  "I-i..Thank you" harry bursts into tears. The boy pulls him closer harrys head on the boys chest.
"Im Louis by the way...i didnt know anybody goes to this swings this later exept me.." Louis said. Harry looks up at him he has bright blue eyes, something like ocean and sky. Its was pretty warm in his arms. Harry takes a nakon from his pocket amd blows his nose. Offering one to Louis since he was crying now too.
"Thank you" Louis said accepting the napking while giving harry  small smile. Louis blows his nose and harry tought it was very cute.
"Soo whats your name Curly" Louis asked Harry his voice raspy from his stuffed nose
"M-my name is Harry" harry sttuters "Hey love, its okay,  by the way name fits you." Louis said smiling wide, harry smiles at him
"Thank you Louis...its getting cold i should head home, I have 15mins to my house" harry sadi looking at the time on his phone
"Hey, Im sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable..But you can stay at me house, its the small house close to this park i think you can see it from here.." Louis squits his eyes and points his finger in the direction where he came from. Harry sees a small white house, he was not sure at first but he agrees.

***

"So this is my house, its not much but I live here alone so its enough for me" Louis said letting harry in his house "I like it, it looks cozy and very stylish. You styled it?" u turns to face Louis "You may not believe it but I did style it all by myself." Louis anwsers feeling proud of himself.

Hello!! I hope you liks it. Its my first story so pease dont judge  me💅🏻💅🏻💅🏼