4.

Its been few months of Louis' and Harry's friendship they had sleepovers, today they decided to have another one.

Harry walked to Louis' house with backpack on his back and hands full of junk food. He arrvives at Louis' house. He knocks with his foot a bit too hard, he hears door knob and then he sees Louis "Oi dont knock my door down you giant" Louis said to harry acting angry but he failed and bursted out laughing harry with him. " You look like hedgehog" harry bursted into fit of giggles "Shut up you frog" Louis bursted laughing, and they were both on floor crying out of laughter.

They were sat on the couch facing each other playing 'rock,papers,scissors' to decide what gane they want to play. Louis wants to play 'Truth or Dare' and harry wants to play 'Twister'. Harry shots rock and louis scissors wich means they are playing Twister. Harry trows fists in air cheering. "Okay ill go get twister" Louis said rolling his eyes.

***

"Right hand green" harry said to Louis. Louis struggles but manages to do it. It was harrys turn and he god left leg red. He easyly did that. Second after Louis fell pulling harry with him and they landed on top of each other. They both laughed at each other face while they were falling.

***

They were sitting on sofa playing truth or dare. It was harry turn to anwser.
"Truth or dare haz?" Louis asks harry looking directly in his eyes. "Uhh..truth!" harry said placing his arms on his knees. "Hehe" Louis smirks "Lou i dont like that, what are you planing" harry regreted that he chosed truth
"Are you a virgin?" louis asks harry. Harry feels his eyes sting st that question "N-no..." harry starts to shake a little tears streaming down on his cheeks. "Harry whats wrong love, i-i- why are you crying" he stutered pulling harry into his chest huggin him.
Its time Louis to know harrys secret.
"L-lou i think its t-time you know somethign about m-me.." harry sniffles " So uhm..i used to have a b-boyfriend named Nicolas. He was a sweetheart when we met and when he took me on our first date. B-but after few month of our relationship i found out he was cheating on me, so i broke up with him." he sniffles "One day i was cleaning my kitchen when i heard d-doorbell ring, i walked to the door and opened it and i found Nick there with flowers in his hands. i asked him 'What do you want Nick' and he told me he was sorry and he wants me back he asked me i wanted to start again and i told him no and i went to close the door when he pushed them so i cant close them and he got inside looking furious.
He walked infront of and i was walking away from him until i hit the couch." he sniffles "and he pushed me on couch and took my shirt and pants o-off and he unzipped his pants and h-he r-raped me" harry bursted out in tears after remembering what he went trough "I didnt have anyone to talk to cause my family left me when i came out to them, i didnt have friends cause Nick didnt let me have them, he was scared i will leave him." he started crying harder. Then he felt louis cry "Im so sorry love. What type of monster would do such a thing to a beautiful person like you haz. I will always be here for you love." and with that he putted his hand on harrys head and kissed him on head.
Harry was thankfull for someone like Louis.