5.

After few weeks they decided to have a sleepover again but this time af Harrys house.

"Hey lou" harry turned to louis " Yes haz" louis turned around. "Can we cuddle im cold" harry pulled puppy eyes, cause he knows louis cant say no to his puppy eyes.
"C'mere, you know i cant say no to puppy eyes" louis opens his arms for harry to fit into them. "Ahh youre so warm" harry mumbles while his head is on louis' chest. Louis just smiles at that and wraps his arm around harrys waist.

They were cuddling for a while when Louis decided to take a shower, while he was taking shower Harry made dinner. He made blueberry pancakes, louis loves them.
Harry was washing dishes when louis jumped behind him "Boo!" louis jumped "AH!" Harry screamed "Louis what the fuck, you scared me" harry grabbed his heart. Acting like he got heart attack. "Im gonna eat all pancakes now, and i wont have pancakes cuase i ate them all" harry tries to act mad "Oi you frog" louis starts to tickle him on his sides. Harry tries to run from him but fails, louis catches him . "Okay, okay, i will give you pancakes" harry tries to take breath "Good now gimme those before i eat you" louis offers harry a hand to get up and he accepts it. They went in kitchen and ate.

Harry went to take a shower while louis was turning of the lights, and getting ready for bed. Harry came from bathroom ready for bed, he laid next to louis and they both said goodnight to each and went to sleep.

In The Morning

Harry woke up and turned to side and saw empty bed, wich means Louis woked up early...wich is weird because he always oversleeps. Harry got out of bed, changed to new outfit and went downstairs and saw louis in the kitchen. "Goodmorning Lou" harry said his voice raspy from sleep.
"Morning Hazz, i made you breakfast" louis said sitting on chair "Thanks Lou" harry smiles. They begin to eat. They were both halfway finished eating when louis speaks up
"Haz,can we talk?" louis said. Harry heart sank and he froze "uh yea, whats the problem?" harry said slowly. Louis clears his troath "So last night you were dreaming and i heard you say..'Oh Louis'. Care to explain it?" he tells harry. Harry blushed so hard, his eyes watred thinking hes gonna lose his only friend. "Uhh..okay, I like you louis. I like you alot. Im sorry if you hate me right now, but i cant help my feelings, you are so nice to me snd i finally feel loved." harrys tears started to go down slowly. Louis stood up and went to harry and picked him up and went to room.
He placed him on bed and laid next to him hugging his waist. "Its okay love, i like you too alot. Since the day i saw you crying on the swings i knew you were the one." louis whispered kissing harrys head. harry turned around to look at louis. "R-really?" harry sniffles "Yes love, i really like you" They make an eye contact. They both slowly lean in, the moment their lips met harry felt sparks. He wrapped arm around louis' neck, and countined slowly and passionatly kissing louis. Louis pulled back lips red, eyes sparkly
"I love you harry" louis looked straight into his eyes " I love you too louis" harry said smiling wide. Louis scoots closer to harry
"Harry, would you like to be my boyfriend..?" louis asks shyly burying his head in crook of harrys neck. "I would love to, babe" harry said kissing the top of louis head. "Good night sweetheart" harry mumbles hearing louis soft snores.

Hii
Hope you liked it
They finally ended together<3