𝐗𝐕𝐈 . . . SEBASTIAN'S TRAVEL KIOSK!

"SO, DO YOU THREE NEED anything? Coffee, water? No? Oh well, we're all sorted here thanks

          "SO, DO YOU THREE NEED anything? Coffee, water? No? Oh well, we're all sorted here thanks." Sebastian waved away the woman stood in the doorframe, and spun around the back of his chair to make it easier for him to actually sit in it. He sighed and adjusted his position, hands bracing themselves on the glass surface of the desk so he could pull himself closer.

          Poppy sat in the middle with John on her left and Sherlock on her right, the latter of which held his hands together in his lap. "So, you're doing well. You've been abroad a lot."

          "Well, so?"

          "Flying all the way around the world twice in one month?" Poppy looked at Sebastian leaning back into the leather of his tall-backed seat, then to something that caught her eye poking out from beneath the monitor of his computer. She cleared her throat loudly. "If you flew the whole way around the world twice in one month, how many sick-bags did you get through?"

          If anything sounded off when she was saying it, Poppy was fully aware that her fake accent was far rockier than it should have been. But then again, if she and John had been privy to knowing of Sherlock's little scheme in the first place, she could have had a moment or two to add some finesse to the pronunciation.

          "What?" Sebastian managed to splutter out. This was directed at Poppy, and he gestured to Sherlock as if to say he would be addressed next. "You've been spending too much time with him, he does that too. Yeah, we were at Uni together and this guy had a little trick he used to do—"

          "It's not a trick."

          "He could look at you and tell you your while life story." He was speaking as if Poppy and John had not bore witness to his deductions in the past. "It put the wind up everybody, we all hated him. We'd come down to breakfast in the formal hall, and this freak would know who you'd been shagging the previous night."

          "I simply observed."

          "So do go on and enlighten me. What was it? Two trips a month, flying all the way across the world? You're quite right. How could you tell. Are you going to tell me that there's a stain from my tie from some special type of ketchup you can only buy in Manhattan? Or was it maybe a speck of dust on the sole of my shoe from a beach in Dubai?"

          "If you're thinking of names for your travel agents business, then 'Sebastian's Travel Kiosk' might be a good place to start."

          "No. I was just chatting with your secretary outside. She told me." John leant back and looked round at Sherlock from behind Poppy. He didn't think he could ever recall a time in which Sherlock had willingly 'chatted' with anyone, or engaged in formalities with another human being unless he absolutely had to, when he came to think about it.