Falling for you

No one's POV

After that night in the garden Felix and Chan had become somewhat close, whenever they would meet up with each other in the garden and just talk about their day or random things. Felix never talked much about his past and Chan never asked, he wanted to give him space and when he wanted to talk about it, he would be there to listen. It's been about a month since the party and Felix has been the top student in all of his classes despite his mental health and in another month, he could officially start music and dance.

Felix rarely got to sleep in the dorm room cuz Hyunjin was always occupying it with some random girl almost every night. He's surprised he's doing as good in his classes as he is despite the lack of sleep. When he was in the dorm, he was quiet and did his homework, but he rarely took time out to eat or rest and it was starting to show no matter how hard he kept up a good front in classes.

Hyunjin's POV

It's been a month since the party and I've distracted myself with any girl I could find, of course I had guys offer themselves up, but I did not want to go there. Whenever I had a girl over, I saw no sign of Felix anywhere I mean I couldn't blame him I wouldn't want to be in the same space where someone was fucking and being loud all night. I always wondered where he goes or even sleeps for that matter and when I do see him, he looks sleep deprived and thin. The one class I have with him he completely avoids me, and I know he's just putting up a front in class, but when I take the chance to look at him, I can tell he's hurting his mind is elsewhere.

I deicide to stay in tonight and catch up on my homework, I know so not me, right? But I also take this as a chance to see Felix and see how's he's really doing. I was at my desk writing when I heard the door shut behind me, I turn around and there he is, his light blonde hair is a mess, and his eyes are glossed over. He looked so small, and I wanted to do nothing but wrap my arms around him and tell him everything will be ok. He stood frozen by the doorway as he clearly wasn't expecting me to be here.

"I-I'm sorry I w-wasn't expecting you to be here." Felix stuttered. " "Well, this is my dorm too so I'm going to be here. Besides I was beginning to think you weren't living here anymore." I sneered. "Well, some of us aren't fucking every single night and need some peace and quiet." "Felix" I whisper. He looked up at me and all I could see in his eyes was exhaustion and hurt, he walked towards his bed and sank into it. As he turned on his side back facing me, I could hear him let out shallow breath and sniffle.

When I finished my homework, I noticed it was midnight and Felix was sleeping peacefully, so I walked over to him and put his blanket over him. I got ready for bed then climbed under the covers; I heard some mumbling from Felix "I'm sorry I wasn't what you wanted. I'm pathetic and no one wants me. No one wants an outcast with ugly freckles." Felix turned around and he was still sleeping so he must talk in his sleep which I guess I've never noticed before. I saw tears run down over his cheeks and it instantly broke my heart.

Felix, you have no idea how much I want you. I hurt you and I didn't want to accept that I could fall for you.