Chill Day

(Nick's POV*)

After last night, I can't stop thinking about Ava. I want to visit Amanda and her again. Amanda and I have been seeing each other a lot lately actually.

I roll out of my bed put on a shirt. I keep on my sweat pants and hop in my car. I arrive at Amanda's house with a chocolate milk for Ava, a iced coffee for Amanda, and hot coffee for me.

It is 9:30 so I know Amanda won't mind me coming over. I knock on the door and in 20 seconds later she opened it for.

"Good morning." I said.

"Morning." She replied as I walked in.

"Where's Ava?" I asked.

"Still asleep." She said sitting on the couch. "She was tired."

"I picked you up a coffee and a chocolate milk for Ava." I said handing her the coffee I bought her. She took a sip and I put the milk in the fridge. Then I sat on the couch.

"So, Ava is going to Hanson Middle School tomorrow for her first day of school." She told me.

"Good for her. She is the cutest thing ever." I said. I turned around to see Ava standing there rubbing her eyes. "Hello." I said.

She walked over and sat on the couch. She pulled her legs into her chest and placed her chin on her knees.

"What are you doing here?" She asked politely.

"What? I can't come and visit my two most favorite people in the world." I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she rested her head on my arm. "So do you want to play some baseball with Carisi, Fin and I today?" I asked her.

"Sure." She replied as she closed her eyes.

"Well, why don't you go get dressed, and we can go."

"Okay." She replied as she slowly got up and went up stairs. She changed and came back down in sweat pants and a t-shirt.

"Amanda do you want to come?" I asked her.

"Umm, no thanks. Maybe I will come later." She replied as Ava and I hopped into my car. We arrived at the field at 11:30.

Ava and I exited my car and saw Carisi and Fin throwing the ball around.

"I've never played baseball before." She said.

"It is just like softball except smaller balls." She giggled and then I got what she was laughing at (dirty***).

We walked over to them and Ava got her glove on.

"What are the teams?" I asked.

"Well I hope that you don't mind, but I invited Jay, Antonio, and Adam (Chicago PD) to play too. And Adam's little cousin came too." Fin said as I noticed the others. I smiled at them and notice Ava and another little girl talking. She must be Adam's cousin.

I introduced Ava to everybody. "The teams are Carisi, Antonio, Ava, Adam. And Then Nick, Fin, Jay, and Nicole (Adam's cousin)." And then the game started.