Thank you brothers

Friday has come around again. 

The four of us as a part of our weekly routine are watching The X Factor, when Eric says 

"y/n, you're so good at singing, you should audition for The X Factor! Its only about an hour away from us!"

All of your brothers agree, but I just blush while they wait for a response

"Nah i'd be rubbish"

"No you wouldn't, just give it a think would you?" Hunter tells me.

"Well why don't you three audition?"

"We've got social media, and plus this is what you need!"

"Fine, i'll give it a think then"

**

I'm peacefully sleeping later that night, when suddenly I am awoken by the sound of metal pots and spoons ringing in my ears

"AAAH WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?"

I turn on my bedside lamp and see Eric, Hunter and Landon standing there.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, its 2:30 AM!?"

"EXACTLY! its getting late, you need to get ready or you'll be late for your audition!" Eric says, sounding rushed.

Is this a dream?

"What fucking audition!?"

Your X Factor audition! we need to get there by really early, otherwise the ques will be massive"

"EXCUSE ME SIR!!!! I SAID THAT I'D THINK ABOUT IT, NOT THAT I'M GONNA WAKE UP AT 2:30 IN THE MORNING AND AUDITION!!!"

"Well if we let you wait, you'd have backed out of it, and we can't have that happen, can we!?" Landon explains

"Fine, but just so you know, i'm not happy about this"

**

It's now 3AM and Hunter is driving us all to the location. By this point I've cheered up a bit, and I am doing vocal warm-ups with the lads to pass time, even though it will be hours till I will be seen. I must have fallen asleep at some point because before I know it, we have arrived at the location and the sun has risen. I check my watch. it's 4:25AM.

"Why don't you sleep for a bit longer y/n, there are no queues yet, i'll wake you up when it's time to go" Suggests Hunter.

"Okay, thanks bro"

**

It is now 6AM. Hunter wakes me up and tells me that we need to go now. I managed to get some sleep, but not much, due to being so nervous. 

"Y/n, i've just seen someone lining up, i think we should go before more people join the line."

"Ok good idea"

I walk up to the queue (although it isn't really a queue yet, there is only one person waiting) with my brothers, and end up behind a cute blonde boy. He turns around to face me and smiles.

"Hi, i'm Niall, what's your name!?" the blonde boy says to me.

Gosh, how can someone have so much energy at this time in the morning!?

"Hi, i'm y/n! Are you here to audition aswell?" I stupidly say. What else would he be here for?

Niall doesn't seem to mind though, and just takes this as me trying to be friendly and start a conversation.

"Yes i am! I'm quite nervous tho, i'm worried i'll be shit"

"Don't worry, i'm nervous too, and i'm sure you'll do brilliantly, there's nothing to worry about!" I say, mildly getting lost in his eyes, but still able to hold a conversation with him.