-Russian Roulette-

Y/N L/N, that's the name. Simple girl in LA. When I mean simple, I mean basic. Basic white girl with brown hair blue eyes and in need of a job. Walking around LA, you see a build board. "Need a job? Call ***~***~****." "Hmm, a job you say, nobody will hire me since I'm only 19 in LA. Might as well call." You take out your phone and open it. You start to dial the number. You press the button to hear a very preppy woman, a receptionist? Perhaps. "Hello! Welcome to Ozborn Company.Co! I'm Sydney and I would be happy to help you!" "Hi, my name is Y/N L/N, and I live in LA,America." "Hello Y/N, so you are in LA but our company is in France, Europe." Europe! "Europe! I'm sorry I have dialed the wrong number good bye." Before you were about to end the call you hear the woman scream, "Wait! We got money. Tons of it. The build board you saw was the only one we own in America but hasn't been cared for so it is very dirty. America gave us a call and told us it will be taken down in a few weeks. We have barely any workers and the bosses aren't happy." Bosses? "Bosses? There are more then one?" "That's why our company is very big and very rich, there are 3." "Three? That's quite a bit if you ask me." "There names are, Michael Arison, Hudson Angel, and Alexander Ozborn." Ozborn. She had said that's the company's name. "Ozborn? As in the company?" "Yes, look Y/N I need to make multiple calls and one of the bosses are listening to this call and really like you voice, they said it sounds, delightful, they said they will send over a ticket to your home you will board a flight in the next few hours to France." "WHAT! The tickets expensive!"
"Already sent. Remember big money, we texted the address, see you here tomorrow." The call ended.

~7 hours later~

You get out of the taxi at the airport with the very little luggage you have packed. You enter. You walk up to the receptionist. "Ticket number?" You look at the ticket. "38FE." "France I see" she says as she typed in her computer. "Have a wonderful trip." You walk till you find your lane. You walk aboard the plane and can't believe you are going to France.

You arrive.

France. Smells sweet and the sight is beautiful. You look at the address and it's not far from the airport.

You get to a huge dark looking building, "looks like a castle."

You walk through the glass doors.
"Really does look like a castle."
"Doesn't it?"
A woman comes up to you around her 50s. I read her name tag, "Sydney."
"You must be Y/N?"
"Yes, in the flesh."
"Hm hm" she giggled.
"You really are funny the bosses were right."
"They talked about me?"
"It's not everyday we get a call from a teenager looking for a job."
You thought this must be such a bad idea. You should have never came. Nobody works here and there are three bosses. You must be in hell.

"Don't worry sweet heart" a voice came from behind Sydney.
You look behind and see a 6 ft 5 man standing behind her. Black hair almost covering his face completely. A black shirt so thin you see his muscles through his shirt. And his tie almost undone completely.

"And you are?" You ask
"Alexander Ozborn. Your boss. Key word YOUR."
"Mine?"
"Yes you work for me and my colleagues."
" follow me to your room."
"My room? Am I staying here?"
"Well I suppose you can sleep on the street for you have no house but I would feel pity for the concrete." He giggled.
Oh he made my blood boil.
"That wasn't very nice."
"Aw did I hurt you fewings?"
"Follow me now." He demanded and started to walk to the elevator.
I followed and we were both standing in the elevator not speaking a word to each other.

"You know your very beautiful" he said
"Stop pretending, you just want to make me feel better."
"No you really I are. I knew since the moment I heard your voice threw the phone."

You didn't want to. You blushed a lot and turned red. Coming from a guy like that it meant a lot. You step out of the elevator and kept following. Your room was very dark and gray inside. But big.