-Russian Roulette- (part 3)

The next day:

You woke up naked next to Alex in his bed. You got up and put the clothes he gave you last night back on. You take your maid outfit to the laundry room. You throw it into the laundry machine and pressed start. Your legs hurt, burning, it felt like. You knelt down on the washing machine.
You whispered,

"Oh my god, what did I do.."
"What did you do?" Asked Hudson stepping into the laundry room with a basket full of laundry.
"Hudson! Oh my god you scared me."
"You scared me last night."
"Last night?hmm. Can you remind me what I did?"
"You drowned."
"Then how am I alive, hmm."
"Alex saved you."
"And you didn't?"
"I did what he said."
"But you still saved me. If you didn't do what he said maybe I would have died."

Hudson turns around and crosses his arms.

"I did think you were dead, Y/N."
"But you didn't give up on me. Did you?"
"No I didn't."

He turns back around. He takes 3 steps closer to you. He puts his arms around you and hugs you. You hug him back.

"Hudson...I don't understand?"

He stops hugging you but his hands are still on your shoulders. He takes his hands off. He kneels down before you grabbing your hands into his.

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful and most precious woman I've ever met."

You blushed.

"I understand your in deep love with Alex. I heard the moans and screams. I know what you've done."

You felt embarrassed as you stared into his eyes.

"Don't be embarrassed I see your feeling embarrassed through your eyes."

All of a sudden you didn't feel embarrassed but you felt...free?

"Even thought I love you and you don't love me back, that doesn't mean I will stop treating you like the queen you are."

You felt your eyes starting to water and gleam looking into his eyes.

"Y/N, what I'm trying to say is... I love you even though your not mine to love."

Hudson started to cry which you've never seen before. He was breaking down.

"I t-tried to save you before Alex jumped in, to the water. But I wasn't fast enough."

You shed a tear.

"I tried to s-save you."

He breaks down and couldn't finish his sentence.

"I'm sorry.."
"Don't be... continue."

"I-I tried to save you even though you weren't mine to save. I tried to make you love me but your not mine to love. I am saying. I tried like I always do but,"
He gasps for air.

"I never try hard enough like Alex. Even if you didn't like Alex you would have went for Michael. That's how it is. I'm always in last place."

He breaks down once more.

"Hudson." You say lifting up his face.
"I love you. I really do. And I would have done what I did last night with Alex but, with you."

He blushed and squinted his eyes as his head lays in your hand.

"I don't know why, it's just I love you all. Maybe Michael a little less." You giggle and Hudson giggles along with you.

"But I just felt drunk when I woke up. Like super drunk I barely saw anything. I just did it with him because I didn't see or hear anything and I just fell for it."