CHAPTER 20

Nobody's POV:

It's been about a few days since the Sports Festival had taken place

Where Izuku congratulated Ochako for placing 2nd but she wasn't upset infact she was happy for the fact she got through one of her classmates who accepted themselves

While Ochako was busy watching a TV show with Little Eri

Izuku on the other hand was busy himself...setting fires around the world

Yep you heard right Izuku decided to hunt for more souls while asking Mephisto to approve it which he did, Izuku himself was dealing with crime lords from North and South America, Terrorists in Russia, Germany and even in Korea along with burning down Mafia groups in his homeland while avoiding specific Pro Heroes who knows his face

The ones from UA high, the ones who have a grudge against him because of what he did to their own but Izuku didn't give a damn on what they think

After taking care of being Mephisto's soul hunter and doing for only two days, he was back on his homeland soil...while destroying a manufacturing building with a hint of sadistic bliss in his eyes

With was already aas we see Izuku riding his bike on the street that almost looked like a ghost town with his chain wrapped around him tightly and on the ready incase he had to face with any corrupted Heroes or villains for that matter

But unfortunately or rather it was fortunate that he saw what appeared to be buildings being destroyed and seeing creatures that looked similar to the beast that Izuku sent sky high.

He glared as he transformed in his Ghost Rider form along with his bike that laughed out loud in devil like tone and revved up with speed towards the beast that were bring faced by the Pro heroes

But he stopped as he felt it...the blood of the innocent being spilled that it made his bones rattle in rage.

Someone's gonna die tonight

Meanwhile we see someone who was in an alley, overhearing the chaos in Hosu and realizes that the one he made contact has made his move. This lead to him deciding to leave the one he met to his own mechanisms while he finishes his business, preparing to kill the pro-hero Native with his katana.

However something made him feel a presence of someone approaching him from behind and uses his katana to slash at the person, knocking the person down to the ground as well as knocking off the person's helmet and glasses this made the person to be revealed to be Tenya Iida.

???:A child wearing a suit...what are you...go away this isn't any territory for children.

But Iida didn't listen with him trembling in rage.

Iida:A blood red scarf and blades carried across your while body you're the hero killer Stain, right?Right!? I came chasing after you but to think I'd find you this soon!

Stain with a Calculated gaze pointed his katana and Iida who staggered. 

Stain:you have avenging eyes, I'm warning you dont meddle with me if the situations demands it then children will also be targets.

And he turned towards his objective to finish the job but Iida angered with seething rage yelled at Stain that his brother was a Pro-hero that he cut down and has come to stop Stain.

Iida:MY HERO NAME IS INGENIUM NEVER FORGET CAUSE THATS A NAME OF A HERO THAT WILL TAKE YOU DOWN.

Stain sees that he was serious about being a hero got his weapons ready.

Stain:if what you say is true then prepare yourself for death Hero.

------------------------------------------------------

On top of a building, Tomura praises the three Nomu for their destruction. Kurogiri asks Tomura if he will join the attack, however, Tomura replies that he won't because he is injured. Tomura says that when dawn breaks the world will forget about Stain.

Meanwhile the battle between Stain and Tenya begins. Tenya uses a high-speed kick, only to be dodged by the Hero Killer. Stain smashes Tenya into the ground and stabs Tenya's shoulder with his katana.

Stain:you and your brother, both are weak it's because your fakes.

Which causing Tenya to rebuke the Hero Killer's claim.

Tenya:SHUT UP, YOU SCUM The lower half of his body seems to be paralyzed from spinal injuries and he'll never be suited to heroics again My brother had saved so many people...and guided them! He's a splendid hero!! HE GAVE ME A DREAM! HE WAS A SPLENDID HERO! I'LL KILL YOU!!

Stain advises Tenya to first save the injured pro hero, which shocks Tenya.

Stain:You shouldn't have acted out of vengeance and that is the furthest from the title "hero". And that's why you die here.

Once Stain said that he licks his bloodied katana and activates his Quirk which immobilizes Tenya.

Stain:Seeya you shall be an offering to a just world

Iida:Shut up...SHUT UP!! NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, YOU'RE JUST A CRIMINAL WHO HIRT MY BROTHER!!!

Just then Stain suddenly heard the sound... laughter?

And looked at the last second to see a motorcycle caught in flames about to ram at him but he jumped just in time to avoid it.

But that didn't ease his mind when he was suddenly kicked in the face that pushed him back which caused him to hit the wall making him groan in pain

Iida looked up and saw him, the Ghost Rider, who was looking directly at Iida with eye sockets.

Bastard, why go after something that made your blood spill?

He said towards Iida who couldn't even speak because of the fear he felt while staring at this Man made of fire and bones.

"Well well it's an honor to meet the one whose killed many fakes"

Ghost Rider turned his attention towards Stain who simply grinned at the Angel, who simply grabbed his chain from around his body twirled it around.

"Ghost Rider, you and I both know that what I'm doing is similar to your work as well, how about we join forces and together, we can end all these fakes with Allmight being the one true hero in this Society!"

This made The Angel stop spinning the chain in his hand and pointed at Stain

"You're... Guilty"

As soon as he said that Ghost Rider ran at blazing speed and grabbed Stain, who iwas surprised but used his weapon to stab The Angel...only for his blade to melt away causing his eyes to widen...and feel fear

"Oh... what's the matter? Weapons melting away? Too bad Now"

He said as he punched Stain in the gut hard enough for him to spit out his own blood with the Bounty hunter of Souls grabbing him by the throat and making sure stain looks at him through his eye sockets

Look into my eyes...and feel the pain from the innocent you stole....FEEL THEIR PAIN!!

And then Stain lived through the many lives of those who he stole, their pain, their anger, everything and he was being burned alive inside as all he could do was scream.

With Iida and the other injured hero could only to watch in fear as if they were going to be next once this...monster was done with Stain.

And then he dropped the now broken Hero Killer to the ground with no care on his skull like face

He then whistled which got his Bike to move near him and he sat on the seat while staring at Iida

Don't fight battles you can't win dumbass cause I ain't saving ya next time

And with that the Rider left but not before blasting away the Nomu creatures with ease until they were nothing but ash leaving a crusty ass hand fetish mother fucker to throw a tantrum and leave the scene.

Chapter End.
Here's the long awaited chapter...and I know I've skipped the Sports Festival because that was my intention for a while for this specific chapter but anyways hope you guys enjoy