0.2 couple au's (cast)

0.2 COUPLE AU'S!
(cast!)

MASON THAMES—both of you are just two softies that have romantic feelings for eachother

MASON THAMES—
both of you are just two softies that have romantic feelings for eachother. sooo many hugs/forehead kisses. i get the "she fell first but he fell harder" trope energy. you guys met through mutual friends and eventually became very close. he didn't realize he had feelings for you until you started becoming friends with some boy while hanging out with him. he was fuming when the boy asked for your snap, and that's when he realized "shit. i might have a small crush on my best friend" spammed the gc and they peer pressured him to ask you out.
(SHOULD I MAKE AN IMAGINE ON THIS?)
went a little like "hey y/n!, I think mason has something to ask you." *pushes mason towards you*
"y/nIkindahaveacrushonyouwannagoout"
"Oh yeah sure!"

MIGUEL CAZÁREZ MORA-
to be quite honest, I think Miguel was like caught on you before you even knew him. like he saw you in the school halls and just went "...who's that." and then he started to notice you in his classes that you had with him. But one time in specific he looked at you and you waved back at him, and after that you started talking to him a bit more, which became walking to classes together, which became being together at all times. He didn't realize he liked liked you until a couple months later. he thought he just got nervous everytime you did something like... grabbing his hand to guide him? because you were pretty. But after he confessed and you started dating, since you were comfortable with eachother, you guys dived straight into cuddling, hugging, and hand holding without a second thought. everybody was so relieved when you started dating, since you acted like you were before but always denied it😭😭

TRISTIAN PRAVONG—
you would only be affectionate (like cuddling, excessive hugging) when you're both in the mood. When you both are in the mood it's usually when you're both sleepy/ had a bad day. but every other day is usually just endless making fun of eachother/teasing. You met at school and started of as distant friends and then became....not close friends, but good friends yk? Because you both had feelings for eachother and were scared of the other not feeling the same. But you probably confessed to him at a hangout with your friend group, when you hugged him because of how excited you were (you make up a reason, or I'll put some in the comments) and he tensed up- not very used to hugging anybody but hugged you back very quickly.
"Well what was that all about?" "Im sorry it's just imsomadlyinlovewithyouIcan'tkeepitin"
you can imagine how the rest went...

BRADY HEPNER—
You guys are so iconic it's so sweet😭
just by the way you guys look at eachother- anybody can tell you guys are dating. a lot of hugging and cuddling at any time tbh. and a shit ton of edits get made of you guys together.
now on to how you met. you were working on a mini film when you met him. and he was your co-star. You didn't really have a lot of scenes together and didn't talk after until you got casted for The Black Phone. As one of Vances friends. You guys recognized each other and he invited you to a diner near by to "catch up" when in reality he had been crushing on you since the mini film and he decided to shoot his shot. Now you guys had became really close before he confessed. like cuddling eachother because you guys forgot what each other's personal space was because of how close you are. he probably confessed on accident tbh. like on text.
"Oh my god y/n this is why I have a crush on you." "Yo😳 lowkey same tho"
and it was rlly awkward until u met up and he just straight up kissed you.

A/NIm sorry for spelling mistakes!! I have school tmr and I wanna get something up before I leave all day tmr

A/N
Im sorry for spelling mistakes!! I have school tmr and I wanna get something up before I leave all day tmr.... and the letters aren't capitalized on purpose 😭😭 bare w me.