0.10 dating hcs (cast)

                     0.10 DATING HCS
                                (cast!)

MASON THAMES—-honestly such a sweet person -very respectful, he would always be asking you if he can hold your hand or kiss you🧍‍♀️-movie nights!! or late night walks at the park

MASON THAMES—
-honestly such a sweet person
-very respectful, he would always be asking you if he can hold your hand or kiss you🧍‍♀️
-movie nights!! or late night walks at the park.
-never takes you on set, he doesn't want his acting to get in the way of your relationship.
-he never gets jealous, and if he does he'll act distant for like 30 minutes bc he can't ignore you
-he never teases you, he's really scared he'd take it to far- he tends to do that

MIGUEL CAZÁREZ MORA—
-he would not let you get near his hair.
-he has a very sensitive scalp. he would let you scratch his head, but never do his hair.
-he asks for your help with his outfits... he really likes for his outfits to be coordinated.
-he buys snacks before going to your house because you usually just lay on your bed with him watching tv or tiktoks together.
-he would make tiktoks with you but he wouldn't let you post them if they're dance ones.

TRISTÁN PRAVONG—
-you guys tease each other a lot.
-always making fun of each other for everything, you're never safe when you're around him😭😭
-he has rlly good humor so you're always laughing when you're with him.
-he has auto-caps on
- he goes to your house and eats all your food, then leaves.
-he gets along really well with your mom.
-your sister hates him for some reason
-he sends you cringe cutesy texts and makes fun of you if you don't call him out for his cringy-ness.

BRADY HEPNER—
you hang out at his house at night, and at yours when it's day time.
-shows up to your house at like 2 in the morning when he's bored.
-makes fun of you because you have a car but can't drive it, you failed your license test to many times....
-he never lets you get the aux, no matter what.
-he cuddles you a lot, like out of nowhere, and suffocates you with his hugs.
-he really likes to play with your hair, you've never asked him why, you just let him have fun because he gets so happy when you let him.

A/N
DOMT FORGET TO VOTE