0.5 you escaped.

0.5 YOU ESCAPED!
(characters!)

5 YOU ESCAPED!                          (characters!)

FINNEY BLAKE—
he would be so happy. his grades wouldn't go up for a while because he's still dealing with the shock from you coming back and can't focus at all. he would also be all over you, like he can't get enough of you. he would always be hugging you or holding your hand lol. but his bullied would go back to bothering him.

ROBIN ARELLANO—
he would never. never let you go anywhere alone. he was surprised how normal
you came back after the whole thing. it was almost like you didn't even get grabbed. but he knew you really struggled to cope and this was your way of doing-so. he wouldn't let you walk home alone, or to school. he would always turn down his uncles offers to hang out if it meant you would be alone.

BRUCE YAMADA—
hugs hugs hugs so many hugs. as a result from all the trauma you would be very calm and would rarely get in trouble now. people would make jokes saying they were glad you came back with this whole new "attitude" and he would call them out for it. he would get a bit worried because of how quiet and calm you became after, but he would help you get out of your shell and slowly go back to who you were.

VANCE HOPPER—
he would try to be more gentle with you, but the thing is. this boy doesn't know gentle. he would also brag about you to anyone and everyone. always going on and on about how bad ass his girlfriend is, and he would became even more protective of you. he would try to start hanging out with you more and he would be the one picking you up to walk together now.

 he would try to start hanging out with you more and he would be the one picking you up to walk together now

A/N
im sorry this is so short lol I didn't have any ideas . But I wanna say thank you for all the support and ily to the people adding my book to their reading list🫶 and thank you for 200 reads wtf?!! this book has been up for 3?4? Days!!?? I'll try and update one more time today but I can't promise anything😭😭 love you all 🫶🫶🫶 DPNT FORGET TO VOTE