Part 1

So lets begin

Dp. - Susheela beta i told you to sign the papers you promised me if i buy you a wedding dress you will sign the papers.

Susheela - okay dad

She takes the pen and write down her names on the side as signature.

Scene begins from another room
One hour later

Kusum ji - sit straightly this girl will never be learn manners. Listen you are going to another of yours, your sasural, to your in laws, respect and them, and don't talk misbehaving, we won't accept in this house any more, and just stop eating now.

The groom came and took the bride with him signing the agreement papers.

He looks at her

She was smiling waving Her hand from inside the the car and afterwards getting busy in playing with those sparkling bangles on her hand.

He didn't said said anything nor she.

Two hours later they reached his home.

Where minay were standing to welcome the newly wedded couple.

They came together.

When she begins the aarti. Susheela looks at piece of barfi kept in the aarti ki thaali.

She picked and ate it in one bite. While everyone there gets startled looking at this mischievous manner.

Mini ji - beta kick the kalash with your right foot and take the first step in the aalta

Susheela kicked it so good it touched, that it hitted the wall

Pramod's anger was rising on her behavior.

Mini ji - a.. Okay now stand on the aalta.

She stands and walks inside.

Susheela - i want to do this again kar lu Phir se please aunty please.

Mini ji - ha... Okay.

She came back.

She made the floor red.

When he entered the room he found her sleeping her jewellery was fallen on the floor, the lehenga, blouse were spreaded over the bed.

She was sleeping on the bed cuddling a cushion.

He looks at her face. Her eyeliner was serenaded all over her eyes she was looking so messy.

He changed his clothes and went to put of the house grabbing his car keys.

He drove to his girlfriend

Lily - where were you i was waiting from so long?

Pramod - it's okay baby, i was my wedding after all.

Lilly - and what about me?

Pramod - do the think you need a permission to touch your boyfriend.

She came and kissed him & they get busy with there love making.

The next morning

Susheela wake up. She looks at the maid cleanings the room.

Vote - 30

thank you 🙂