Part 11

A few hours later.

Pramod - mom Susheela kaha hai? Kya vo ghar nahi aai...? Par vo to office se bhot der pehle ja chuki hai . Nahi mom. Vo sach me nahi hai yaha. Kaha hai Phir vo? 😢

.....

Susheela - chhodo mughe... Please. Bhot Dard ho raha hai 😭

Lily - Dard ho raha hai... Ab aur Dard hoga.. Jab sabke samne mughe insult kiya tha na tumhe... To dekho. Ab kaun. Hai yaha.. Kain bachaega tumhe. Pramod? Huh.. Kabhi nahi. Tumhare jaise Pagal ko.

She slapped her again.

Susheela - bacchao mughe!!!!!

She shouted, but lily sealed her mouth with a tape.

Lily - ab dekhti hu... Pramod mera nahi to Kiska hoga.

She left from that apartment. She screamed against the tape and her throat was sealed.

Pramod - inspector I don't know anything meri wife mughe vapas chahiye... Kaise bhi use please vapas lekar aaiye... I want her back anyhow. Mughe nahi farak padta kisi se bhi.

Mini - pramod shant ho jao..

Pramod - kya shant ho jau mom aaj subah se Susheela missing hai... Kaha hoga.. Kis haal me hogi.. Mughe kuch nahi pata. Are... Phone number tak nahi pata use mera... Address bhi nahi pata. Vo kho gayi kahi to kya karaunga.. Kaha dhund lunga use...

Jay - don't worry beta mil jaegi vo.

Pramod - pata nahi kaha hogi vo.

He sat down catching his head.

The next day.

Pramod went to police station as the police enquired them the found a footage of some one dragging Susheela to a car.

He found the footage but can not belive that it was lily. Who did this.

He rushed to lily but didn't found her anywhere?

....

Susheela was unconscious while her nose and her mouth was bleeding hard.

Lily - bas aaj building se ise neeche phek is ki life khatam.

Susheela coughed out some blood out. She opened her eyes.

Lily - Chalo.. Aaj tumhara chapter hi khatam. She injected Susheela with a liquid and took her to the terrace. Soon she saw Pramod standing beside her.

Pramod - lily.... Chhodo use!!!

Lily - age mat aana Pramod varna...

Pramod - nahi please... Mai peeche hu... Please please please.. Meri Susheela ko chhod do.

She nodded in no and pushed Susheela from the edge dropping her down.

Pramod - nahiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!

He screamed loudly falling on his knees. He cried loudly beating head hand on the floor. He got angry and he held lily back. He slapped her for continuous times and threw her away. He ran down stairs. And saw susheela. Fallen on the ground and the blood was running out of her body. He turned her and looked at the blood all over her body.

He took her to the hospital. It was an emergency and she was inside the OT.

Vote - 50

Thankyou 🙂