Part 12

Susheela is in coma from last 2 days. She had stopped responding to everything.

Pramod is there with her love for the time. Crying for her and cursing himself to be irresponsible for her.

Mini saw Pramod wiping his tears sitting near Susheela.

She came inside the ward.

Mini - pramod...

He lifted his head looking upon her.

Mini-tum ghar jao.. Mai hu na yaha...

He got up leaving and looking towards Susheela for last time.

He went to home and went inside her room.

He saw the drawings she made on the wall with crayons. The jars filled with chocolates and bubble gums. The toy bucket. His tears rolled down feeling that she is not there, where she should be.

He opened her cupboard and got a paper from it.

The scene flashed in the memory.

Flashback.

Susheela was drawing and pramod was also helping her draw.

Susheela - pramod ye drawing na kharab ho gayi... Dekho... Mai fairy bana rahi thi.... Aur galati se Vamp ban gayi..

Pramod - waste kar do..

Susheela - no no.. Waste nahi... Ye to use hoga..

Pramod - Matlab?

Susheela - ye hai stupid lily... Iska poster mai apni cupboard ke Ander paste kar dungi...

Pramod - kyo?

Susheela - Phir mai jab bhi ye poster dekhungi... Mughe hasna aa jaega

She pasted that poster inside her cupboard.

Susheela - dekha mai kitni smart hu... Maine na.. 2 ka table bhi learn kar liya... Tum mughe arrest mat karna.. Mai lily se zyada intelligent hu...

Pramod - vo underestimate hota hai..

Susheela - ha to underestimate.. Phir bhi.. Lily mere level jitni smart nahi hai...

Pramod - tum smart ho utna hi kaafi hai mere liye...

Flashback ended.

He wiped his tears. Turning towards the bed. He found Dolly. Her best companion for life.
He remember how she spoke to That doll about her feeling for him.

After he freshen up. He went back to the hospital with dolly. He came inside the ward room and smiled to Susheela.

Pramod - dekho Susheela... Tumhare liye kaun aaya hai...dolly... Tumhari best friend.

He walked to the bed and kept The doll near her.

Pramod - dekho na... Ab to dolly bhi aa gayi hai... Tum baat nahi karogi dolly se..... Bataogi nahi kya use kuch.... Dekho dolly ab tumhare Paas hai..... Chalo ab jaldi se uth jao aur baat karo na....... Please... Dekho agar baat nahi ki na tumne to... To mai tumhe...... Tumhe...... Dentist ke Paas lekar jaunga.......... Phir tum rone lagogi...... Chalo jaldi se uth jao....... Please na........ Please...

He broke into tears and started crying that she was responding.

Pramod - please kuch to bolo........ Mai baat nahi karne wala tumse agar tumhe meri baat nahi mani to.....

He turned his face the another side.

Mini - vo ro rahi hai...

He looked back and found the tears rolling out of her eyes.