Part 6

So lets begin

The next day

Pramod was came back from the office. He came to his room when he heard Susheela singing a poem.

One Two

Buckle my shoes

Three four

Shut the door

Five six

Pick up the sticks..

He found her drawing something on the wall with a crayon.

Pramod - mere room me aane ki permission kisne do tumhe..

Susheela - tum aa gaye?

Pramod - bahar niklo mere room se.. Kitni baar kaha hai apne room me raha karo bahar aane ki zaroorat nahi.. Kyo aai tum yaha..

Susheela - mom ne kaha tha mera room clean ho raha hai tu mai tumhare room me jakar khelu.

Pramod - get out now..

She gets up and starts going but he held her wrist roughly brings her back.

Susheela - ah.. Mera hath chhodo.

Pramod - pehle wall clean karo.

Susheela - par..

Pramod - i said clean the wall..

Mini ji - kyo chilla rahe ho Pramod?

Pramod - mom it's enough aapne isko mere room me aane kaise diya.

Mini ji - use khelna tha to maine aapne diya to itna gussa kyun kar raha hai.

Pramod - fine par aaj je baad ye mere room me nahi aaegi.. Aur agar aai to..

Susheela - sorry.

Pramod - ab bahar jao.

Susheela goes out of her room.

Susheela - mom Pramod mughse gussa ho gaya.

Mini ji - nahi beta vo to hai hi aisa.. Chalo tum jakar apne room me khelo.

She goes in Her room.

Late night Pramod was smoking in the balcony when he found Susheela's crying. He threw the cigarette away and came to her room.

Pramod - aadhi Raat me kya tamasha kar..

He found her changing the bed sheet.

Pramod - kya hua.. Bedsheet kyo change kar rahi ho.

Susheela - vo.. Sorry mu.. Mughe...

Pramod - kya hua...?

She started crying takes out the new bedsheet from the cupboard.

Pramod looked at her hands shaking and eyes were filled with tears.

She found him coming towards her.
She goes in a corner and stands near the Window looking at the curtains.

Pramod noticed she was so scared that she breathing heavily.

He takes the glass of water and offered her.

Pramod - idhar aao.. Aur paani peo.

She took a step towards him and takes the glass of water.

Pramod - mere Paas aao.

She nodded in no.

Pramod - mai gussa nahi karunga..

She came towards him.

Pramod - hm.. Ab batao.. Kyo ro rahi the itna?

Susheela - tum dato ge mughe?

Pramod - nahi.

Susheela - vo. Mughe pata nahi tha ki.. Ye sab hoga aur achanak se blood ka stain bedsheet par aa gaya.. Itna bada stain lag gaya.. Mere Paas to.. Kuch bhi nahi hai.. Mom bhi so rahi hai.. Ab bhi blood aa raha hai.. Sorry mughe kuch nahi pata tha... Tum mughe daat na mat.

She innocently held her ears and said "sorry" crying baldy.

Pramod - it's okay. Rona band karo.. Mai kuch bhi nahi kahunga tumhe.

Susheela - pakka.

Pramod - ha..

Susheela - mughe bhot Dard ho raha.. Aur mere Paas change karne ke liye kuch bhi nahi hai..

Pramod - fine mai kuch arrange karta hu par pehle rona band karo.

She wiped her tears.

Pramod goes the nearest medical store and brought some packs of sanitary pad for her so that she could change.

He came back.

Pramod - ye lo aur change karlo.

Susheela - okay.

She was taking the pack from him and goes to washroom to change.

She came out and looked at him changing the bedsheet.

Susheela - tum mere sath so sakte ho.. Mughe bhot pain ho raha hai please.

Pramod - ha mai so jaunga par pehle tum mughse darna band karo aur mere Paas aao.

She come towards him.

Pramod - ye lo chocolate.. You like this right.

She nodded in yes and takes the chocolate from him.

He makes her sit on the bed and covered her with the blanket and sit next to her.

She cuddled a cushion and kept her head on his lap.

He didn't want to hurt her so he let her do that and he slowly caress her head.

Susheela - pramod.

Pramod - ha.

Susheela - mai kabhi apne mummy papa ke Paas vapas nahi jaungi.

Pramod - kyo?

Susheela - vaha koi Pyaar nahi karta sab daat te hai mughe.. Pata hai mom ne mughe yaha bhejne se pehle kaha tha. Tum is ghar me kabhi vapas nahi aaogi.. Meri kya mistake the jo unhone mujhe aise kahi bhi bhej diya. Dad ne bola tha vo mughe lene aayenge par koi nahi aya... Maine na call bhi kiya par kisi ne mughse baat nahi ki.. Ek meri dadi pata hai unhe bhi Maar diya.. Pa.. Pata hai jab mumma papa se kuch kaha to unhone mughe bhot mara.. Aur baat bhi nahi ki... Yaha mom dad itna Pyaar karte hai mujhe aur tum mere liya chocolates laate ho.. Aur kitni care karte ho.

Pramod - mai tumhe kabhi kahi nahi jane dunga..

Susheela - sachi.. Promise karo.

Pramod - promise...

Susheela - thank you tum bhot ache ho..

She said this and finally fall asleep.

A few moments later Pramod makes her lay properly and switched off the lights.

He looks at her face. She is innocent.. She married him as said by her parents.

Pramod goes to his room and opened the cupboard. He looked at the divorce agreement which he prepared just after marrying her.

He teared it and threw it in the dustbin. He won't left her and it's a promise.

Vote - 50

Thank you 🙂