Len's first day

"A new day... Fresh start..........I wanna die" he thought to himself.

First off, he started his day feeling like shit after almost getting a restraining order by Miku and Luka maybe his sister too, then he gets expelled for his behavior, he finds out he's broke so he has to find a job, he also had to live at that job cause he broke af, and once he finds a job his manager yells at him for being late.

So here we are, taking orders with fuckas- I mean Fukase. Len was absolutely hating his new job, Since Fukase won't stop talking to Len, most likely to annoy him.

A lady with an ugly looking haircut, and emo looking son walks in.

"Well shit" Len thought to himself. But got relieved when they went to fukase. Fukase immediately stopped talking to Len to do their order.

"Hi. Me an my son would like a 30 piece chicken nuggets and large fries.
"Uhm anything else?"
"Uhh yeah I also want a mc flurry and a ice cream cone"
"Sorry the ice cream machine is broken"

"Wha- WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S BROKEN"
"I MEAN THAT IT'S BROKEN ARE YOU DEAF?" said fukase with a high pitch voice in his Miku cosplay.
"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"
"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO YOU ARE GET OUT" Fukase said in a even higher pitch voice
"mom stop ur embarrassing me..."
"SHUT UP JONATHAN"
"Okay..."

Meanwhile Len was laughing quietly.
"AY WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT YOU BANANA HEAD" as Fukase dramatically turns his head to Len.
"HEY-"
Then he instantly looked at the Karen with a glare.

"GIVE ME UR MANAGER" said the Karen with even more rage.
Fukase grabbed a spatula with a threating look
"I AM THE MANAGER"
"AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING"
"I'M SLAYING THIS OUTFIT BETTER THAN MIKU HERSELF! NOW GET OUT OF MY STORE!"
"I WON'T LEAVE UNTIL I GET MY FOOD"
"FINE SINCE YOU WANT IT SO BAD"
Fukase grabs her food, throws it in her then slaps her with the spatula.

"UGH CMON JONATHAN WE'RE GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE"
"Okay mom..."
"Ay here's some free chicken nuggets for shutting up"
"Oh thanks"
"AND NEVER COME BACK NEITHER OF YOU"
"LIKE WE EVER WILL" then she storms out while dragging her son, who was eating his free chicken nuggets, out.

"Len call me if she ever comes back"
"Uh sure"
"But how did you end up at McDonald's anyway"
"You want the whole story?"
"If it's not a dark story then fuck it"
"Welll *Len explains what happened after the plus danshi video"
"Len... What is wrong with you"
"I don't know"
"Do I need to call 911?"
"Pls don't"
"But-"
"Don't"
"Aw man"
"Fuck you fuckass"
"Call me that one more time ur fired"
"Fine"
-end
Hope y'all enjoyed this fanfic me and my friend decided to make lol