7.

Zoey's LED remained blue as a SWAT team ran out to the roof, an officer getting closer to her and Emma, ripping off the girl away from her. Emma screamed, reaching out to her but Zoey remained staring straightforward, objectives completed, she had no reason to hung back and hold Emma, no matter how much the girl screamed her name as the officer led her outside to her mother.

Another officer warily got closer to the Android, reaching out for the gun in her hand, the LED cycling blue once was all the reaction he got from it as she gave up the gun without protest, which was a relief for the officer but he felt a shiver of unease seeing the indifference on the young looking Android girl's face.

Connor fixed his tie, the prompt of Mission accomplished flashing on his eyesight, hovering above Daniel's deactivated body. Satisfied, he turned around, stopping when he noticed Zoey still there.

[scanning: Zoey]

[scan complete]

Biocomponent Leg #WD286A damaged

Return to Cyberlife to fix FM.

New objective in mind, Connor paid no attention to Captain Allen who stared at the successful Android as he walked past him without a word.

"Zoey" Connor stepped in front of the Android. Zoey looked up at him. The height difference between them was noticeable that Zoey had to lift slightly her chin to meet his eyes, head barely reaching his chin. "Cyberlife appreciates your assistance. It is why, it will take care of your fixation without the need of financial transaction"

Zoey tilted her head aside, LED cycling blue. "That would be great, Connor. Thank you"

Connor nodded slightly, walking past her. The thud that followed made him stop in his tracks, turning around to see Zoey in the floor. He scanned her. Her LED red. Biocomponent Leg #WD286A disfunctional. Find replacement immediately. Thirium leaked out from within the tourniquet, a warning appearing in his HUD.

Thirium levels critical.

Inminent shut down probability: 48%

Seek proximal assistance.

Time before Shutdown: -02:05:00

No, can't do. Conner closed down the scans, kneeling in front of Zoey, getting her to look up at him, blinking to shove away the same warnings Connor scanned.

"I am going to carry you" Connor told her. "And take you to Cyberlife myself"

/New Mission

Get Leg Biocomponent fixed

/New_Objective

Trust Connor

Zoey nodded, passing an arm around Connor's shoulders, the Detective Android wrapping an arm around her back, his other going down under her thighs, careful of the damaged Biocomponent.

His systems froze momentarily as Zoey wrapped both arms around his neck, static filling his optical Biocomponents as Zoey's fingers accidentally brushed the hair on the back of his neck. He had to forcefully blink to get his sight back to normal, looking down at the Android in his arms almost accusingly for hacking his system but the expression that met him was one of synthetic softness and innocence as she gave a smile of gratitude.