2.

Breakfast ready, Zoey began cleaning up the kitchen.

Her auditory sensor picked upon Marlene's high heels coming and she turned to face the woman, who grimaced at the sight of her breakfast.

"Seriously?" Marlene whined, lips turning forming a pout.

Zoey blinked, a small shrug on her shoulders as her social relations program detected innocence was the better approach to Marlene's reaction.

"It's healthy" Zoey simply commented, returning back to her shores.

Marlene rolled her eyes. Living with an Android was simply the most frustrating thing. Zoey had about a week living with her and while she felt like she could breathe better and relax for not having to stress herself into looking for her clients' information, her insistence of her keeping a healthy diet and exercise was slightly infuriating.

Zoey woke her up two hours before starting leaving to work, scheduling her a half hour session of yoga (Yoga is the most effective form of exercise for women of your age and easier to get access to keep you in a good shape) before she went to have a shower while she prepared breakfast. Fruit and toast with a glass of orange juice were served exactly 30 minutes after her yoga session.

As soon as she was out of the shower, an ironed outfit was placed upon her bed. It amazed her how fast Zoey could make breakfast and keep her clothes ready.

When she got to the kitchen, Zoey was already placing her recently fresh orange juice on the table, giving her a smile (her anxiety fading away each time she saw a smile. It made her seem more human. That's why Zoey kept smiling in her presence, detecting lower stress levels)

"Thank you" Marlene said quietly. She didn't express her gratitude to her Android most of the time, but she was grateful for her presence. Her success and sleeping patterns were now better and she felt even more relaxed at work and didn't feel like falling asleep all morning.

Zoey's LED blinked as she smiled slightly, "No problem"

Marlene slowly bit the toast, giving her android a thoughtful frown. A week, and Zoey hadn't even complained at all. She did everything requested without questions. She figured she'd at least ask for fresh air after being stuck in the house 24/7. The only time she had left was to buy all the food needed and yet, she had been paranoid of leaving her android going alone.

"Is there a problem?" Zoey pulled her out of her thoughts, glancing at the Android. Zoey was flickering her eyes around her face and then her food, a crease in her eyebrows, "Was the apple cut into your size preference right? Did I do some thing wrong?" Her LED flickered yellow once before Marlene shook her head.

"No" Marlene said quickly. Zoey's LED flickered back to blue but she still kept her eyes on her, expression curious. It amazed her (she felt amazed by everything she did, actually) how in the short while living with her, Zoey had easily picked up upon some facial expressions that made her seem more human; while she still had a long way to fit between humans, at least she could blend in and look the part. Marlene's favorite expressions in Zoey were two; when she looked concerned wondering if she did something wrong; her eyebrows would lower, knitting together with concern flashing in her eyes as her lips pursed; and the one she seemed to use constantly, her confused expression. Her head would tilt aside, blinking a couple of times with her eyebrows furrowed while her LED blinked between yellow and blue. "I was just thinking. Like you're already adapted to my schedule, or more like... I adapted to the schedule you made me" she chuckled. Zoey still looked at her curiously, blinking. "Maybe you should meet my neighbors on the floor above. They have an Android as well. Mrs Phillips and I like to hang out sometimes and I think her Android would enjoy your company while we're out"