HAPPY

After Liza caught Bong, she immediately left the palace to see Sara.

Sa totoo lang hindi niya alam ang sasabihin niya at lalong hindi niya alam kung anong magiging reaksyon niya once she sees her.

Sa sasakyan pa lang ay hindi na mapakali si Liza.

Her eyes were already swollen from crying at halos hindi na niya maidilat ang mga ito

Since she knew na pupuntahan ni Bong si Sara nung gabing iyon, she thought of an idea.

Instead of taking her car, she told her driver to take the presidential car.

In the back of her mind, pag nakita ng mga security ni Sara na presidential car ang gamit nila, agad na silang papapasukin sa residence with no questions asked.

And she was right.

Pagdating palang nila sa gate ay agad silang pinagbuksan at pinapasok.

When Liza saw that, bigla na namang tumulo ang luha niya.

Seeing how Sara's security reacted, parang sanay na sanay na ang mga itong makita ang presidential car doon.

Which only meant one thing

Bong and Sara were seeing each other romantically for quite some time and her residence was their rendezvous.

That's when she realized na matagal na siyang niloloko ni Bong.

All along she thought that he was just infatuated with Sara pero sa mga nakikita niya ngayon, it just confirmed that they are now in a secret relationship.

When she thought of that, parang hindi na siya makahinga especially when the car pulled over in front of the main door.

Then she told her driver.

"Bumusina ka."

Which the driver did.

After that, she patiently waited to see if Sara would come out.

And again, hindi nga siya nagkamali.

After a few seconds, Sara emerged from the main door with a big smile on her face.

And since the windows of the car were heavily tinted, she had no idea na hindi pala si Bong ang sinasalubong niya.

When Sara saw the presidential car, she excitedly walked palapit dito.

Pero bago pa man siya makalapit ng tuluyan, Liza immediately came out of the backseat.

Sara was in total shock at sa sobrang gulat, she completely froze from where she was standing.

Her heart started pounding so loud as she watched Liza walk towards her.

She was totally confused why she was there but of course she knew that it was because of Bong.

Nung makalapit na si Liza sa kanya, she spoke.

"Sara, can we talk inside?"

She said in a cold and lifeless tone sabay lagpas sa kanya at pasok sa loob.

When Sara heard her, she knew that she was gonna be in trouble pero dahil anjan na, she prepared herself for the worst.

Before she even took a step inside her residence, she quickly held her belly and spoke.

"Anak, whatever happens, I will protect you.. If this situation gets worse na kailangan kong pumili sa inyo ng daddy mo, I will choose you.. Kahit pa mahal na mahal ko ang daddy mo. I'm sorry my baby this is all my fault."