Perfect

Bong's POV

When Sara fell asleep, I tried to wake her up multiple times pero kahit nakailang gising na ako, tulog na tulog na talaga.

Aside from being drunk, she must've been so tired from working all day.

“kawawa naman ang lablab ko.” I said 

When I thought of that, I quickly stood up to put my clothes back on then I grabbed a blanket to wrap her with it.

At dahil ayaw ko naman siyang hayaang matulog sa sahig, I held her to help her up at syempre, di ako magpapatalo sa Gatchalian na yun!!! so as soon as she was in a position where I can grab and carry her, I did it.

Binuhat ko siya para dalhin sa kwarto namin.

I was honestly surprised that she isn't heavy at all. Mas mabigat pa nga yung weights na binubuhat ko pag nag wowork out ako.

And while I was carrying her, hindi ko maiwasang mapangiti As I stared at her beautiful face.

"Ang ganda talaga ng babaeng to. I'm so lucky that she chose to love me. Sa dinami dami ng nagparamdam sa kanya, ako pa talaga ang minahal and I'm forever grateful for that." I couldn't help but tell myself.

Pagkapasok namin sa kwarto ay agad ko na din siyang nilapag sa kama.

And since I knew that she's really big when it comes to hygiene, I decided to give her a warm bath in the tub.

Pag nagising kasi to na malagkit ang katawan, baka mas lalo pang magalit at magsungit na naman. Mahirap na.

So when the tub was ready, I carried her in while I carefully rested her head on the rim.

She looked so cute with all those bubbles covering her.

Sa sobrang cute di ko maiwasang mapa comment.

"Why are you still pretty even when you're drunk?? hmmm.. simula ngayon, bawal ka ng uminom pag wala ako ha..Hindi na pwede kaya sana nag enjoy ka kanina kasi last mo na yun." I told her with my eyebrows crossed.

Mejo nagseselos na naman ako. Hmmm…

"I think I need to watch over you even more love.. napaka maldita mo kasi eh! hayyyy.." I told myself as I gently pinched her nose.

Not long after I placed her in the tub, I started wiping her arms, back and entire body with a soft towel while she rested her head peacefully on the side of the tub.

She's so gorgeous. Sobrang ganda ng mahal ko. I said it before and I'll say it again. I've seen a lot of beautiful faces in my life but her beauty is incomparable.

The way she looks at me, the way she says my name, the way she makes me feel loved and content is just so perfect.

I mean, may anak na kami at lahat pero di ko parin maalis ang mga mata ko sa kanya.

Kinikilig pa din ako sa mga tingin niya.

"God I love this woman so much" I told myself while giving her a warm bath.

Pakiramdam ko nga ay parang sasabog na ang puso ko sa sobrang pagmamahal ko sa babaeng to.

I still couldn't believe na kaya kong mag alaga at magmahal ng ganito.

If not for my beloved Sara, I don't think I would ever experience this kind of love.

Just thinking about how much I love Her, I suddenly became overwhelmed with too many emotions.

And when I felt that, di ko na maiwasang mapangiti.

To shake off the butterflies,

I took a shower while she was still in the tub.