---one---

Red light.
Blue light.
Red light.
Blue light.
Red light.

You see the fluorescent bulbs appear, and fall downwards, so far past the metal grating box, that you can't see them.

The box goes up, never stoping for anything.

You breathe quickly, being unfamiliar with your surroundings. As you attempt to stand, gravity pulls you down again, but this time onto the edge of a cardboard box.

"Oww!" you yelp in pain.

You roll over, on top of your stomach, and face the ceiling, which is also made of metal grating. As you stare, it seems to go on forever, but in the distance, you see a square of red lights at the very top.

'Oh gosh. I'm gonna crash.' You think to yourself in panic. You sit up and lean against a short stack of wooden crates with the word "WICKED" stamped across the front.

"Okay!" you say to yourself in panic. Desperately, you try everything you can think of to calm down, but nothing works.

To add to the chaos, you can't remember your own name.

This just freaks you out more.

Before you can react, the red lights at the top get closer, and closer.

You brace yourself for impact, and clench as tightly as you can to the small holes in the ground.

3, 2, 1.

The box abruptly halts to a complete stop.

Unfortunately, all of its contents, including you, keep on going in the direction they were moving in to begin with, and fly into the air.

You feel weightless in those few milliseconds that you're airborne.

Then gravity takes hold of you once more, and pushes you to the ground, with your head hitting first.

As you reach to rub your head where it hit. The red lights flick off, leaving you in complete darkness. Out of the black air, the ceiling slides open in the middle, covering everything in the box with sunshine.

You are blinded by the suddenness of the rays, and your vision was starting to blur everything together. Your head aches for ice.

Just then, something jumps down into the box with you. It walks over, and lightly kicks your calf.

"Greenie!" it says. "Wake up!"

"Eughh." you moan in pain.

Wanting to see his face, you roll over to look at him. Hoping than 'he' was cute.

A blonde boy stares down at you and begins to speak.
"Bloody h-"

"Newt, what is it?" questions a voice from outside of the box.

"It's a girl." says the boy standing over you.

"No! Really?" you mumble sarcastically.

"I think she's got a concussion," Newt says to the guy outside of the box. "Either that, or Minho's personality has a twin,"

"Help her up then!" orders the voice.

"Yes sir, Captain Gally," Newt said with a laugh and a salute. He bends down and heaves you over his back.

"It'll be alright Greenie," he whispers into you ear. "Welcome to the Glade."

You are hoisted out of the cage, and see a million teenage boys staring at you. You guess you're not that used to attention, so once you have your feet underneath you, and solid ground underneath them, you run.

As each of your feet leap out in front of the other, you vision begins to blur. You see a large opening in a cement wall, and take off through it.

You can hear the boys shouting at your backside. Some are catcalling, but most are shouting for you to stop. A few even took off after you, but they didn't go through the stone doorway.

"Ahhh!" you screech as I run into someone.

"Who the shuck are you?" they yell as they grabbed your wrist to keep you from going any further.

"I... I don't know," you say, still struggling to break free.

"So you're a Greenie?" he asks, grabbing your upper arm.

"I don't even know what that means," you pant back.

You are clearly out of breath, and you are starting to loose strength in your knees.

"Good that," he said as he hoists you over his back.

"That means I still have a chance with the only girl in the Glade. Anywho, welcome home Greenie."

Then your (e/c) eyes shut, and everything goes black.

☮♢☮♢☮♢☮
A/N-

I ship Newtmas, so this is going to be about you and Minho.

In this story, you are the greenie that arrives in the Glade about a year before Thomas, so it's before the book.

It ends where TMR ends. (because that's all I've read so far sadly)

I hope you like this story, but if you don't, go get stung by a griever.

(Just kidding😉)

Okay bye.