---eleven---

☮♢ dedicated to AFreshNewStart ♢☮

Once you get back to your hut, you turn the gas lamp on and pull off your shoes  to start getting ready for bed.

As you are rummaging through your box, you notice your sheets are moving. They slowly rise and fall, and you can hear a steady breathing from underneath them.

There's someone in your bed.

Grabbing a sleek, black pocketknife from the bottom of your box, you cautiously approach your bed.

Then the figure rolls over to reveal a familiar face.

"Minho!" you yell, putting the knife in your pocket and going up to your bed to shake him awake.

"Ah!"

Minho jumps and his brown eyes flash open as you grab his arm and jerk him until he sat up.

"What?!" he said, grabbing your shoulder to make you stop.

"You can't just fall asleep in my bed you shank," you say as you put both hands on your hips.

"I'm sorry," he says, looking up into your eyes and scratching the back of his head.
"I was going to wait for you, but I got tired,"

"Why were you waiting for me?"

"Have you seen my place yet?" he says, tossing the covers to the side and smirking at you.

"I don't believe I have," you say, holding your hand out for him to take.

Minho takes your hand and kisses it gently as he stands.

To your surprise, he picks you up bridalstyle and carries you out the door. You happily loop your arms around his neck and snuggle your head into his chest.

He walks towards the map room, but went just past it, revealing a small hut about the size as yours. He walks in through the curtain door and gently lays you on the bed.

You both kick off your shoes and he's on top of you.
He stratals you and leans in for a kiss. You feel his smooth lips against yours, and you just can't get enough. Soon, your hands find their way to the bottom of his shirt, and they begin to pull it up. He briefly pulls away from your lips to help remove it.

Minho's shirt now on the floor, you smile at his abs, and notice a long scar along his side.

"What happened?" you ask, running a few fingers along the pale line of skin.

"I was out running and I accidentally stabbed myself with my knife." he said, playing with your hair.

You laugh a bit at his response.

"Hey!" He said, acting insulted. "When you spend a year in the maze, you're bound to injure yourself at some point."

"I guess so," you say, pulling at the bottom of your shirt.

He smiles and helps you get the collar around you head. Once your jawline is free, he goes in for another kiss, every once in a while earning out a little moan from you.

When Minho comes up for air, you decide to tease him.

"Oh God! My side!" you mimick.

"Cut it out, y/n" he says, rolling his eyes and smiling.

"But I stabbed myself with a knife!" you say, smiling and clutching your side where Minho's scar would've been.

"Cut it out," he says, pinning your hands near your head and moving his lips down onto yours. Happy to have his soft, pink lips on yours, you melt into the kiss. As your lips begin to synchronize, you hear a gasp coming from the doorway.

"What the klunk is going on here, Minho?!" you hear a rough voice ask.

"Gally, it's not what it looks like," Minho says, getting off of you and standing between you and Gally.

You scramble to grab a shirt while you stare at the two of them.

"I think it's exactly what it looks like,"
Gally says, walking over to you and firmly grabbing your wrist.

"Ow!" you scream as Gally tries drags you away from the bed.

Minho lurches as Gally but he saw it coming, and swings an elbow back, hitting Minho's nose. With the other hand, Gally grabs your waist and tosses you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Let me go you shucking slinthead!" you yell while pounding on his sturdy back.

Gally ignores you and turns to face Minho, who is running back at Gally, dark red blood dripping down face. Minho throws all of his weight at Gally's core, knocking him to the ground.

With you captor on the ground you scramble to your feet and back away from the fight.

As Minho throws punch after punch at Gally's face, he screams out to you, "Run, y/n!"

With tears welling in your eyes, you turn on your heels towards the deadheads. You glance back and see that Gally is now on top of Minho, bashing his face in.

Your vision almost completely blurred, and run to one place that Gally won't find you, the clearing.

☮♢☮♢☮
A/N- Heyyyyyyyyyyy
Yeah, I feel REALLY bad about not updating :(
Yet again, no good excuse.
Well, I hope everyone's having a good summer :) bye ;)