thirty seven

kim younghoon
offline

pengu nyu 💞🐧
sorry for late reply i was
busy

pengu nyu 💞🐧
i hope youre feeling better though
breakups are tough and i know
how much you liked changmin

pengu nyu 💞🐧
if its any consolation, im sure that
he still views you in a positive light

pengu nyu 💞🐧
and although i dont know what
happened between you two, maybe
you can view it in a positive light
maybe it can become a chance for
you to grow as a person

pengu nyu 💞🐧
and as for meeting up, i need to
check my schedule ive been rather
booked because of me cancelling
some before

pengu nyu 💞🐧
but i truly hope that youre feeling
better and if not, you can talk to
me about it although i cant promise
a speedy reply haha

pengu nyu 💞🐧
have a good day younghoon
:)

read.

✧˖*°࿐

the realisation that the people he held close to him were distancing themselves from him hit younghoon like a train, the boy nearly dropping his phone but keeping his composure as the hairstylist gelled his hair.

"is something bothering you?" she asked, combing stray strands of his hair and twirling them with her index finger. "you look down."

younghoon shook his head, plastering a practiced smile on his face. "of course not! i'm good," he said, giving her a thumbs up and making the other model next to him smile as well.

truthfully speaking, he always knew how to make others smile but when it came to himself, it felt like a challenge he hadn't quite overcome yet.

a part of him believe that that was why he relied so heavily on the people around him, placing his happiness with theirs as if they were one and the same.

but ever since he had broken up with changmin and now that even chanhee, who he would've thought as one of his closest friends, was growing apart from him, he couldn't help but wonder if he was the problem.

a small voice in his head kept telling him that the reason why his relationships failed to begin with was solely on him and as days have gone by, that small voice had begun getting louder.

most days, he felt as though he were trapped in a room filled with shadows of his friends. it gave him the illusion that they were there yet every-time he ran towards them, they vanished between his fingers.

one by one it felt as though they were all leaving him until eventually, he was just stuck all alone with no way out.

he tried his best to keep his schedule packed with shoots for magazines and brands (which wasn't hard considering his good reputation) but anytime there was a silence, his mind trailed back into that desolate room, a little boy yelling for people to come back.

"younghoon! it's your turn!"

he closed his eyes and shook the thoughts out of his head, putting all his focus back into being the renowned model kim younghoon and praying that all the cracks in his perfectly crafted facade would never show in front of the bright lights and camera flashes.