Reunite

Quick reminder, the twin we have here is Aether, and he is the traveller on this story so that means Lumine is the abyss twin.
This story might have some swearing, it will be main fluff, but i don't know if i might add some smut, not sure, sorry if I keep y'all waiting too much to have new parts.
I'm literally writing this when my internet isn't working, i have no shit to do right now so yeah.
Also my dear fellows, my notes will be in a darker text.

Thank you for your time, I hope you enjoy!

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄🌹༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
Aether's Pov:

It was dead night, around 2AM, Paimon had woken me up because she heard something on the woods. I got up, fixed my clothes really quick, picked up my sword and started walking where Paimon heard the sound.

I was an inch to reach the busch(i forgot how to type sorry🌚) until a small figure came out, I stepped back duo to the surprise and fell on the ground, it almost gave me an heart attack. I quickly got up and prepared for battle, I was right about to swing my sword when I noticed the polearm it was holding. I stepped a bit back and analized, trying to see in the dark what it was, until I heard a familiar voice calling out my name, "Aether". I quickly realized it was him, the conqueror or demons, the anemo yaksha, the one and only Xiao. I let my sword fall and standed there without a word.(canon, he never talk🕺)

"Aether, why wouldn't you call me? You know you can call my name when you need.." he said as he approched me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry, I can fight back anything, so I didn't call." I said while I scratched the back of my neck.when I looked up at Xiao, he was muttering something.. I couldn't hear it well..

Xiao's POV:

I muttered to myself "I missed you", I'm pretty sure he didn't listen, or even noticed. I looked behind him and saw Paimon, she wasn't understanding what was going on. I took my hand off Aether's shoulder and waved at Paimon. I could tell she got calm after she saw me, I think she thought I was an hilichurl.

"So, what are you mortals doing awake at this time? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" I said as I placed my hand left on my waist.

"Paimon heard a sound, she thought it might be an hilichurl or something, so she woke me up to fight it back." Aether replied as Paimon nods.

"Do you mind if I stay? I could protect you from evil during the night." I said as I sat down on a high rock next to his campfire. He noded as response, so I stayed. He lies on near the fire, but not too close to it, and falls asleep aftee some time.

3AM

[Still Xiao's POV]
Aether was sleeping deeply, so was Paimon, I was getting bored so I got up from the rock and sat next to Aether. Now I noticed he had his hair down.. He looks so pretty.. WH- WHAT AM I THINKING? I'm supposed to protect him.. I sighed and laid next to him, looking up to the sky. I felt a warm on my cheeks, and a smile being formed on my face, what is this feeling? It's so weird..

6AM

Aether's POV:

I woke up with the light of the sunrise, I turned over to be face to face with Xiao, I jumped out of my place and stared at him on my side, he was sleeping.. I felt like it wouldn't be bad if I overslept... I laid down again and faced Xiao, I got a bit closer to him, holding his hand and fell asleep again.

7AM

Paimon's POV:

I woke up really relaxed after a well slept night, I felt save with both Xiao and Aether around. I turned around, only to see Aether hugging Xiao while they sleep. I got chocked and picked up Kamera to take a photo. I then started imagining things, like do they do this everytime they meet or are alome? I don't know.. I never noticed, I'm always with Aether, I never saw them do this.. Well, that's news. I didn't want to wake them up, but i was hungry.

I went over to Aether, shaking him, "Aetherr.. Wake uppp". He woke up asked me what I wanted to eat, I of course said Sticky honey roast, so he got up and went to cook it for me, as well as he also cooked almond tofu for Xiao, to be a little surprise. Ay ay, Aether.

"Sooo.. when did you guys start to sleep holding eachother?~" I asked Aether, on my way to annoy him, but also to find answers. "It was an accident, we just woke up like that, maybe he moves while he sleeps", he answered me, while stuttering a bit, bit I didn't mind, it could be truth. He soon came with my sticky honey roast, aaahh~ my sweet skicky honey roast~

Aether's POV:

I made some Mondstadt Hash Browns for myself, and I sat next to Paimon to eat together with her. I looked at Xiao and noticed he was still sleeping, so I didn't go to wake him up.

A bit later, I heard a sound coming from Xiao, he was waking up, I quickly went up to him and squated to talk with him, "Hey, did you sleep well?" I said with a big smile, "I guess so.." He replied with a grunt.

I stand up and helped Xiao get up, then asked Paimon if she could do my hair, which she agreed. I noticed Xiao saw the almond tofu, he picked it up and made a small smile, he then sat down and started to eat it. I think he's happy!

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄🌹༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

I hope you enjoyed! stay tunned for more<3
(sorry for bad grammar btw)

Word count: 1018