Warmth

Idk the artist to the cover here~
Don't attack me please sweeties.
Soo, here we go, to our double charapter!

____________________________________

2AM

Aether's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, I was kinda thristy.. So i silently left the bed and went over to Xiao, i took a breath and was about to shake him, but hesitated.. He was sleeping in such a cute way.. cough- i mean.. i should wake him up now..

I reached up my arms to Xiao to wa- "Do you need something, Aether?" OH DEAR ARCHONS, I ALMOST HAD AN HEART ATTACK- ahem..

He woke up before I woke him up and asked "Do you need something, Aether?" , "Yea uh, I'd like some water, can you get me some?" "Sure." He then got up and went into the kitchen. I followed him around, he gave me a glass of water, i thanked him and started drinking.

_________________________________

Xiao's POV

What a view I am seeing.. Aether wanted to wake me up to get some water, I gave him and he started drinking it. I stared at him while he drank it. I slightly moved my eyes down to his neck, watching him swallow the water made me feel a warm on my face.. I looked away for a second to put myself together and looked back at him.

Once he was done drinking he sighed to take a bit of his breathe back. It was.. Interesting.. Aether is truly someone to admire.. A true masterpiece.

We went back to bed, Aether looked at me. "Do you wanna sleep in your bed instead of the couch?" I felt the warm on my face again. "I.. I don't know, are you saying we're gonna.. sleep together?-" Aether made an awkward smile and nodded in response. I felt the warm grow bigger, but decided to accept it.. To think of it.. It's a rare opportunity.... I shall take it.

I let Aether lie on bed first. I then sat on the bed a many thoughts ran into my head that moment. I laid down next to him. It was a cold night, maybe Aether was looking for some warmth. I understand him. I must help him in his needs.

He got closer to me, almost as if we hugged. "Is this uncomfortable for you?- we can change positions if you want to.." Aether asked with a slightly red face, "Nah, it's alright, it's actually.. quite comforting." i answered, trying to not blush or make this uncomfy to him.

__________________________________

7AM

Paimon's POV

I woke up first than them again, I looked at the couch, but Xiao wasn't there, so I went to check on Aether, only to find him with Xiao, sleeping together. Oh, so your're hidong things from me now huh Aether. We'll see that! I'll also keep secrets from you now too!

I went to steal some snack from Xiao, but he happened to only have Almond tofu and a big quantity of it. Is this guy nuts? Anyways, I'll take it. I picked up a plate of Almond Tofu, and felt an aura from behind me. I was too scared to look behind, and when I did it was Xiao. He was looking me dead in the eyes, shaking his head slowly to the left and to the right. I placed the plate where it was and he suddently desappeared. I'm nevee stealing snacks from Xiao again. This guy is really nuts.