Bedroom time

HEY GUYS
I'M SO SO SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE Y'ALL
Well, I've been reallllyyyy busy with school, my grades are going down and down, idk what to do, but now I'm in school break and I've been thinking how to continue this thing
I promise I'll try to keep writing!
BTW GUYS
I GOT NO LONGER HUMAN
LIKE I LOVE THAT BOOK SO MUCH I'M SCREAMING INSIDE
I'm changing my writing style ig, maybe I'll edit the previous chapters if I feel like it lmao
No more POV's guys
Well, enough chit chat, let's move on to the gays
――――――――

The light meets The Dark
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜✭・.・✫
Chapter 9

――――――――

"We're not dating, yet.", Xiao said as he walked to his bedroom and locked his door, leaving Paimon and Aether on the kitchen. He walked to a corner of the room and sat there with his arms around his legs, kinda like ball formed, and started to die inside because of the massive embarrassment he just got.

Meanwhile with the others, Paimon asked Aether to tell her everything that's been happening between the two of them. Aether looked at her kinda embarrassed and told her everything.

Sometime later, around 3:40PM, Xiao came out of his room and didn't find the Traveller or Paimon there, so he went outside and saw them fishing on the lake nearby his house, he walked over to them and sat on a rock watching them from behind (more exactly he's sitting in a rock that is behind Aether), they didn't even notice he was there. Then suddenly, a huge fish caught the bait and Aether started to pull with a lot of strength, after some seconds the fish let go of the bait and Aether fell back, which means, he fell on Xiao's lap. Xiao held onto him and helped him get up, Paimon saw what happened so she planned on pushing Aether back on his lap, she did, she didn't let Xiao help him get up and made Aether sit on Xiao lap, this time properly. Both guys looked at Paimon with a confused and flustered face.

"Why don't we go inside?.." Xiao blurted out as Paimon sighed and let Aether get off the other's lap. They packed their fishing rods and the rest and got inside the house once more. As soon as they got inside, Paimon noticed some crayon's and paper, she flew over there instantly and started to draw silly doddles, Xiao asked Aether if he wanted to go with him on the bedroom, to have a talk, Aether agreed and went with him. Xiao locked the door once both of them were inside(😦).

――――――――
ehehahshehhe are you excited?
alright sorry let's continue
――――――――

"Aether...", As soon as Aether heard that, he turned around to face Xiao, but as soon as he did, Xiao grabbed his face and kissed him, he slipped his hand down and warped it around Aether's slim waist, pushing their bodies closer, Aether quietly moaned and brought his hands to Xiao's neck and intertwines his fingers on the other's hair locks. Xiao started to walk foward, making Aether lay down on the bed, and then he himself got on the bed and laid on top of Aether and they started to cuddle.

――――――――

Yeah guys, i fooled ya ahaha
well, idk how to continue this on here so I'll just publish it.
I'll try to publish more tho, sorry for the small chapter again.
Love y'all and Kazuki's out!

――――――――

Words: 580..