Prologue

THE BEGIN OF A NEW FRIEND

(-AUGUST 1,1999-)

Along time ago seven children were chosen to help and protect the human and digital world from corrupted virus digimon that want to control both worlds, with the help of seven other digimon the Digidestined fight against the corrupted digimons helping bring peace and balance to both worlds, Ever since the day the first digi-egg came to the human and hatch in the home of Taichi Yagami and his sister Hikari Yagami, the whole world witnessed the true power of these digital monsters.

Even when the two world separate the Digital world and human world where still connected and digi-eggs we're still coming throw to the human world causing mass destruction in the human world so the government made a decision to create (DATS) The Digital Accident Tactics Squad to help maintain the peace between the human world and the Digital World when ever a digimon enters the human world (DATS) will come in and attain the digimon and send them back there own world, 

After many years went by and many more digi-eggs came to the human world to the point the government made a plan to try and cut off the connection to the digital world and the human world, making a team to venture out to find a way to serve the connection of the human and digital world to only be lose in the rift between both worlds never to be seen again.

Many years have gone by and soon digi-egg seem to stop coming throw the human world with that people we're now at peace and slow forgot them and then the fist quirk human was born and humans weren't so afraid of monsters from other worlds till today on a young girls 4th birthday.

'THE TIME HAS COME WERE ARE WORLDS WILL COLLIDING ONCE AGAIN'

'WE MUST CHOOSE ARE NEW CHAMPION TO HELP KEEP BALANCE FOR BOTH W  'WE MOST HOPE THEY ARE READY '

'EVEN WITH OUT THE DIGIDESTINED THEY WILL FACE SOME HARD TIMES 

' THE HUMANS DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT WE ALL EXIST '

'AND THEY ARE NOT VERY WEAK TOO'

 'NO MATER WHAT THEY FACE THEY HAVE EACH OTHER AND THEY WILL  

'SURVIVE'

(NONE POV)
Present day
¤

*AAAAAAAGG COME ON LET ME OUT BOSS, I promise to wear a disguise and not try to eat people food so plllllleeaassee let me out*  a electronic like voice whines,  "sorry buddy no can do wear we are going you really can't be seen", *HUH?? why not Boss where are we going anyway* the brown hair teen sighed at how easy it is to distract his electronic friend, "we are going to see some relatives of mine they are from my dad brothers family,

 they used to be close with my family but then he and my dad both disappeared, before that they made a deal with each other if something happened to one or the other they would help them out and I'm going keep that promise even if they ain't here and today is my young cousins (Y/N) birthday she will be turning four today" *OH REALLY ANOTHER KRISTY YAY I WANT TO MEET HER LETS GO*  "WOW there she doesn't know anything about you or  what i'm doing as a job too nor does her brother just there mother knows."

*huh what you mean they don't know anything about me or the D.A.T.S and you said brother what's he like* auburn hair teen stop for a sec as if a switch was flipped making his howl face show like someone just wrong him "(B/N) that book worm thinking he's all high and mighty (Y/N) brother and I used to be good buds until he got his big brain quirk, he's nothing more than a big noes nerd" *ooh ok so whats (Y/n) like she sound nice tell me what she's like* a warm smile makes it's way on his face as he takes the stairs up to the third floor.