Chapter 3 [Nothing is what it seems](BK Pov)

(here you go you bakugo simps (psst hey me too heheh) enjoy your food also don't shoot me if i get something wrong with him)

(i'm trying here)

(Bakugo Pov)

The sound of my alarm clock, wakes me from my sleep to be welcome to footsteps coming up the stairs, "KATSUKI, GET UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" I hear my mom call for me from the doorway as she walks out of my room, letting out a tired grown I get up to look at the time *7:50* 'shit I am going to be late' quickly I got ready to head out the door with my mother yelling at me for over sleeping and going to miss breakfast to only yell back at her.

Closing the door behind I do a fast jog to not be late "stupid old hag, yelling at me now i'm running late stupid alarm clock not getting me up on time arg" as I make many turns to get to school faster, I soon come face to face with bright (E/c) looking in to my red ones 'sh!t' closing my eyes to brace for impact to hear moving 'what th-' swift like the wind as if nothing hold them down her, she dodged me like it was nothing. "AH SORRY I DID'T MEAN TO ALMOST RUN IN YOU BUT I'M RUNNING LATE TO SCHOOL"

Standing there in a daze I watched her run the way to the school 'wait school, late, SH!# SCHOOL' picking up the pace I raced towards the school to see the same girl that I almost ran into. 'huh guess she goes to my school, whatever I need to get to school before I'm more late,' running faster I notice the chick from earlier running a little. She then looks back at me for a second to run faster 'what she thinks she can out run me HA' moving faster to pass her she does something that throws me off. Jumping onto some boxes and trash cans she runs on top of the side walls making it on top of the roof tops "the hell".

"Finally I made it gah, stupid alarm, stupid mom hitting me on the head and the wired chick throwing me off by jumping on to that wall " as I take my seat I see Deku walk in with a nervous look 'what's up with that nerd, tch doesn't matter just need to focused on getting into U. A and being the greatest hero' smiling to myself I hear the teacher talking with paper in hand "ok class please take your seat, as you all know that we are reaching your final years of school. So you all will be needing to start thinking about your career choices" not care on what he's saying i kick up my feet to hear everyone cheering about being a hero which interns start making me laugh.

With a cocky smirk I yell out "SIR, PLEASE DON'T PUT ME IN WITH THESE LOSER AFTER ALL I AM GOING TO BE THE ONE THAT, BECOMES THE NUMBER ONE HERO" after saying that I jump up on top my desk with a proud smile "HA YOU HEAR ME YOU LOSERS", "oh yes, Bakugou you wanting to go to yuuei High School if I'm not mistaken". With a proud smile I gave out a laugh of victory

"AND WHEN I DO BECOME A HERO I'LL BE THE GREATEST HERO IN THE HOLE WORLD SURPRISING ALL MIGHT, TO THE POINT EVERY ONE WILL KNOW MY NAME" I yelled as everyone began to argue about my cockiness. "Oh Midoriya you also sign up to go to Yuuei High School" hearing that everyone went silent looking towards the green nerd, laughter filled the room as some of the extras started making fun of him for trying to get in the school, but for me all I feel is anger.

'This useless extra trying to one up me' before I could say anything the teacher tells me to sit down "Alright class that's enough I now this might come as a surprise but we have a new student joining us to day" 'the hell this late in the year whatever they just another extra stepping to reaching my goal.' As the teacher calls them in a girl with (H/c) and bright (E/c) walks in 'wired she looks familiar' "okay please introduce yourself to the class" as she nods her head she writings her name the chalkboard "hello my name is Y/n L/n oh wait that will be reversed so that will be L/n Y/n" she laughs 'tch dumbass' looking away not really caring what happen next the teacher tells her to take her sit that's behind me 'What now this extra is going to sit behind me'.

Seeing her walk to the site we made eye contact then it clicked 'WAIT SHE THE CRAZY GIRL THAT JUMPED ON THE ROOF TOPS' realizing this I glare at her to see her do it back at me 'ha not a push over like the rest of the extra, no matter she won't stand in my way' see her take her seat she first waves at Deku 'Tch what dose she know the useless Deku'

As class went on and finally ended I could hear the other extra gather around the new girl asking her stupid question, not caring much I began packing my thing to head home to hear a beeping noise looking around to hind out that its from her bag "OH it's my mom she might need help for shopping after school so I need to go bye" she tells those extra as she leaves the class room.

See this I notice Deku staring at the directions she left from 'tch' clicking my teeth I make my way over to his desk. Seeing his notebook I snatched it from him "Ah hey th-that's my note-" "HUUH??!! we still have something to settle with Deku" I tell him as he is cowardly away, the extra with long finger quirk moves next to me to read the nerds notebook.

Looking through the notebook I clap my hand making a loud explosion burning the book, hearing the nerd cry out I tossed the burned book out the window. "Okay Deku i'll tell you this once, i'll be the only one from our school to enter and get into Yuuei High School so quit kidding yourself, and stop trying to get in ok Deku" as I made my way out the door one of the extras commit about him not saying anything back "come on man at least try to say something back"

"He can't even since third year he never talked back can't look someone in the eye either" the sound of squeaking shoes I look at the nerd see him going to say something. Using my quirk to make a few explosions "you need something Nerd", I tell him as he looks down at the ground 'Ha that's what I thought tch quirkless loser' as we leave I realized that I forgot one of my notebooks in the class room 'shit what the hell is up with me today' heading back to the school the two extra that where fallowing stopped asking what i'm doing.

Ignore the extras I headed inside to get my notebook, reaching the class room I see the notebook in my desk "stupid book" grading it I hear someone talk from outside walking to the open window that was left open I see Deku and the new girl talking by the schools koi-pond "Y-you really mean it you think I could be a hero as well" "OF COURSE I DO you don't always need powers to help save people, and beside I believed there people out there that can do it" 'Tch what nonsense is this girl talking about' as I watch them finish up there talk and her giving Deku her number I make my way out of the class room not after feel someones eyes watching me.

Walking with the extras I began to wonder what Deku and that new girl were talking about 'Tch why the hell am I so bother by that stupid Deku talking to that weird chick, doesn't matter all I need to worry about is getting into Yuuei High School'. Walking down an alleyway the two extras began to talk about going to the arcade and messing around "Hey Bakugo wants to go to the arcade and play some games"

Looking at them I glared at the two extras "no way I don't need to get in trouble I want to keep my record clean" I tell them while I am exploding a soda can that I got from a vending machine. Kicking something on the ground I turned to the idiot extras "LOOK my only goal here is get into U.A. High to be the best hero that the world has seen and I can do that if my record isn't clean so there's no way i'm going to fuck that up" I tell the to see the shaking in fear.

Turning around i'm met with a green slime as it from into a larger mass "LuCky Me nOt OnlY TaHt I EsCapEd ThAt HerO, I FiNd A PoWerFul HoSt WiTH a StrOng QuIRk At ThaT HeHeHe" I hear the green slime say as the first time I'm feeling fear run though my body,and before I now it everything around me goes dark.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all like this chapter to be honest I kind of forgot this book oops,and sorry if this chapter was short Anyway thank you for reading see you all next time.
BYEEE