Chapter 5[Going to hero school]

¤Going to hero school¤

After the villain attack you headed to HQ to drop off the Digi-egg that you've attended, walking in your phone goes off scaring the crap out of you "um hello-", "DON'T HELLO ME Y/N WHY THE HELL DID I SEE YOU ON THE NEW AN A VILLAIN ATTACK AT THAT."

Pulling the phone away you cringed from the loud voice "ah Onīsan so I wasn't sneaky enough to hide from the news hah" not hearing anything from the other line you begin to sweat a little "where are you right now."

Telling him that you're at HQ the line on you phone goes dead and you begin to panic "was that B/n he sounds mad" Akitamon asks as he nugs your side "yeah so he saw me on tv ha ha ha" and that's when the K-9 realize what's about to happen "run", "Run" you both agreed as quickly head to the digi-transporter "and where do you two think your going"

Stopping in your tracks you and Akitamon slowly look to your left sweating bullets "h-hey Onīsan go-good to see you" as you slowly backed away he see this adjusting his glasses he pulls out his digivice "Starmon would you do me the honor " *Got it* "Starmon Realize" with a bright light a digimon appeared the digimon look like and iron star.

"Wait no no no no Starmon come on man you know me" you laugh nervously as you both back up slowly while holding the digi-egg in one arm, "yup and I think it's time to have a good training session"

"Digi-egg transferred complete well done agent Y/n another digimon returned to the digiWorld", "thank you isamu" you tell the operator through teary eyes and bruise bumps on top of your head "umm Y/n you ok you look......um defeated" both female and male operator look at you sitting seiza style as you k-9 sulk in your digivice "oh me ha ha no i'm....fine" you said still looking down at the ground "did you say something Y/n" hearing B/n say something you jolt a little "n-no".

After an hour your punishment was over your legs felt like they are no more "get home safely Y/n mom's making your favorite", "Okay bro" you tiredly made your way home, walking to your street you see someone that you didn't expect. "Bakugo???" the blond looks up from his phone no longer in his school clothes but in a black T-shirt and some baggy pants. "where the hell have you been and why are you still in your school uniform" 'oops' "oh yeah my mom told me to do some errands after school.....wait why you ask" tilting your head to the side as you wonder why he was waiting for you.

Getting taken back by your question he shoved his hands into his pockets "well I was going to tell you that I did need your help with that villain but for some reason you weren't there, even the hero's that talked about you didn't know were you went" looking at the blond teen you begin to sweat bullets 'okay Y/n think this though' "well you see when All Might attack the villain the wind blow me away ha hah you know-" trying to think of anything your phone rings in your bag "oh sorry Bakugo need to take this see you later bye."