Prologue

"She could kill you with the blink of her eye."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I never expected this from you Marinette. Tom and I are disappointed in you. I thought we would have raised you better instead of you bullying other children. At first, I couldn't believe, what I heard, and I didn't want to believe it, but when they showed me the bruises. I had enough of this behavior, I will send you to your father to Gotham. End of discussion", my moth- no Sabine said. I refuse to call this woman my mother. Not when she is blind as fuck and believes that liar over her own daughter.

I wanted to argue with her, but I knew that it would make the situation only worser than it already was. Instead, I gave her and Tom a cold look and stood up and walked out of the living room and went upstairs to my room. It was nearly empty. Tom and Sabine confiscated many of my things, hoping that I would stop 'bullying' the liar, but it didn't help because the liar, didn't stop acting.

I sat down on my chair and took out a notepad and started drawing a new design for a dress, while Tiki flew next to my head eating a Macaron, watching me while I drew.

You may wonder who I am, who Tiki is and what the hell is going one? Well, here is my dramatic backstory. It's really dramatic.

My name is Marinette Cheng-Wayne, but everyone knows me as Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Since my mother got pregnant with me, before she was married, on a party and she found out that she was pregnant three weeks later, after she met Tom and fell in love with him. Of course, my biological father knows about me, but I never met him. He may send me birthday gifts, but as said we never really meet or talk.

I go by my stepfather's name because I wanted to have a normal childhood. Which actually went well for five years, but everything went downhill last year.

When I was born, I was kidnapped, by an organization called the Red Room. They train little children to become assassins. They trained thought us things which we needed in school, like math, languages, science, and things like that. We learned to act, ballet, martial arts and how to handle weapons. We also learned how to make bombs, to disable them, how to drive and other things in this field.

A few months after I turned ten, the Black Widow and Hawkeye destroyed the Red Room, and I got out. Then a blood test was done, to see if I had any living relatives. Why I went to Sabine I never understood, but I never really cared about that. My parents never found out what happened to me, and I was fine with it, but I regret, that I never got myself help, like talking to a therapist.

Everything went perfect for the next three, but then a magical terrorist turned up, who could turn people evil, with akums and make them his brainless puppets, driven by revenge. The morning, before the first attack happened, I helped an old man, who nearly was ran over by a car and a received a Miracolous. The Ladybug Miracolous, with the power of creation, with my Miracolous came my best friend. My Kwami Tiki. I had a partner, Chat Noir. He was okay at the beginning, but as the years went on, he got clingy and wanted to date me, but I didn't want to date him.