Unstoppable

I'm unstoppable

I'm a Porsche with no brakes

I'm invincible

Yeah, I win every single game

I'm so powerful

I don't need batteries to play

I'm so confident

Yeah, I'm unstoppable today

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Marinette Dupain-Cheng couldn't take it anymore. She was tired. Tired of people claiming to be her friends, when they want something form her, but bullying her and calling her names. She was left by everyone she cared and considered family and friends.

When Lila Rossi came into Marinette's class, she promised that she would destroy Marinette's life. Which she managed to do in Paris. After Lila took one of her acts too far, the class goes complaining to Marinette's mother and stepfather, who sent her to her father in Gotham.

Because Marinette is not the daughter of Tom Dupain, she is the daughter of Bruce Wayne and Sabine Cheng. Sabine and Bruce met once in a club and got drunk and slept together.

When she was born, she was kidnapped by the Red Room and trained to be an assassin, but at the age of nine she was returned to her mother. At the age of thirteen she got her Miraculous and became the hero Ladybug and fought against Hawkmoth.

After she refused to date Cat Noir, he stopped fighting with her and as the guardian of the Miraculous she took away the ring from him and made a deal with Hawkmoth and got the Miraculous back.

At the age of thirteen she also gets special powers and becomes the Guardian of five Infinity Stones.

Crazy, right?