ENTICED

Darkness catches the best and the worst people. Some can handle it better than most, while others crack. They give in to the demons that surround them on a daily basis. They try to run further away, trying to escape the loneliness and pain. They try to elude their problems with the world, only to be running deeper into it. Deeper into the shadows of nothingness and isolation.

Janae Foster is no exception. Introverted and battling depression, the only reason she still believes in living is to say she's accomplished something in her life. That's why she is in college. She's two courses shy from graduating and getting away from the hell hole that is university.

Along her journey of completion, she begins to recognize a certain face that would constantly watch her every move. They would make eye contact and keep it until this person was out of sight. The eyes of this person are so enticing, making it hard for Janae to look away.

When these 2 finally meet face to face and exchange words, the mysterious man makes himself known as a 'secret admirer', by the name of Jungkook. He can't stay away from her, and for her safety, he hides who and what he really is. When she gives into him and they begin dating, all hell breaks loose. What will become of Janae and what affects will Jungkook have on her life?

~~

Heads up! Just like in most of my works, Janae is African-American. She will also be plus size, like in 'Adult Movies'. If you have an issue with race or interracial relationships, and/or those who are overweight, then this is not the story for you. If you're okay with this, then, of course, you're in for another treat!

Dark & mysterious Jungkook coming soon 🖤🖤