23 - The Sudden Turn

The wedding day came, everything was perfect. All of them are here.

Hanji, Mikasa and everyone. Armin is also on his way, but I guess he'll be arriving at reception.

Same goes to Audrey, she promised she'll be coming.

"Do you, Eren Jaeger, take [f/n] [l/n], to be your beloved wife?" The priest asked the vows, turning to Eren.

Eren smiled "I surely do" he said, his eyes shining as he did. I smiled at this, holding the bouquet tighter in my hand.

The priest turned to me and I sucked in a breath. This is it.

"Do you, [f/n] [l/n], take Eren Jaeger, as your beloved husband?"

I breathed out, smiling "I do" I finally said it. Eren grinned happily at this.

The priest nodded, facing the crowd, smiling.

"Give a round of applause to the newly weds!" Everyone erupted in cheers and applause. I laughed and so did Eren.

"Now, kiss!" Hanji shouted and fits of laughter was heard.

"You may kiss the bride" the priest announced.

I smiled as Eren stepped forth.

He leaned in, wrapping his arms around my waist whilst I wrap my arms around his neck.

We both leaned in, our lips meeting in a sweet kiss. Everyone cheered and I can hear Hanji fangirl squeal.

We pulled away slowly after a while and everyone showered us with white flower petals.

Eren wrapped his arm around me, and I smiled, tears of joy in my eyes.

"She's mine now!" He shouts, smiling. Then he turned to me, his other hand on my back and he dips me down gently and kissed me again.

I laughed and kissed back, cupping his face and the crowd applauded more.

This is it.

After running out of the church, everyone welcomed us, showering us with petals and cheers.

Mom, Dad, Liana and Archie ran to me, cheering happily. The same goes to Eren.

Next up was Hanji and the others cheering us.

"OH MY GOSH! MY SHIP SAILED! CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO" Hanji congratulated us as she jumped in happiness, fangirling.

"Congratulations, you two" Mikasa said, showing a great smile. She's really happy, I can tell.

"Uhuhuhu Congratulations, Eren and [f/n]!" Sasha came up to us in tears of joy. "Congrats, you two!" Connie grinned, showing a thumbs up. Jean came up, "Congratulations" he said, smiling shaking both of our hands. And then, everyone else came, congratulating us. Levi stood "Congratulations" he said nodding. Eren grinned. "Don't show me that grin, brat" he said.

The door to the car was held open. I went in and sat and Eren followed. The door was closed.

I smiled, sighing in relief as I laid my head on his shoulder. He smiled back, resting his head gently on mine's. He took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers.

"Finally..." I whisper.

"I know..." he smiled, giving my hand a small squeeze.

This is everything. I felt relaxed all over. With him beside me like this and more to come, I'm very happy and theres no place I'd rather be. This is all I wanted, all we wanted.

The reception was full of joy and laughter. Everything was going on perfectly.

White and [f/c] colors designed the room bringing a very lively atmosphere.

I looked around, everyone's enjoying themselves. I looked around, I was still holding Eren's hand.

"Wheres Armin? And Audrey?" I asked, looking at him.

"Armin said he's on his way, but for Audrey-"

"Eren!"

A familiar voice caught our attention. We turned our head and saw the blonde standing by us.

"Armin!" Eren greeted, they hugged each other and after, Eren held my hand again.

"Hey, Armin" I waved at him, smiling. He showed a shy smile back.

"Hi, [f/n]. Congratulations to the two of you" he said, panting heavily from running I guess.

Eren chuckled "Thanks, man" he said "But, why are you panting? Did you ran? Whats up?" He asked.

Armin's expression suddenly turned sad as if he remembered something gloomy.

"Eren, [f/n]" he looked at us with a serious expression. Me and Eren stood silent, waiting for his statement.

Whats going on?

"The call just came to me lately...it was from Audrey's mom..." he looked down.

I felt something clog in my chest. Did something happened? Something didn't felt right.

"W-what happened, Armin?" I asked, stuttering. I felt nervous.

Armin looked back up. His eyes telling that something horrible happened. My eyes widened as if I knew.

"Audrey..." He trailed off "...s-she met an accident on the way to the wedding. The accident was extreme. S-she..."

I felt everything inside me numb, and myself pale.

"She didn't made it.."

W-what?..

—-

A/N: I AM SO SORRY ;-; I HAVE TO HUHU. I AM SOOO SORRY. DON'T KILL MEH. I'm sorry if the chapter sucks af.