Acknowledgements

Hey, you. Yeah you. The person on the other side of this screen. Could you please put your hand on the screen and pretend I'm giving you a high five? :D Yay! :D

And sorry if ever I failed some stuffs here in my book and also in wattpad.

So most of all, thanks for reading my book. And to give my thanks..

To You, for clicking this book open and reading it until the last chapter (and for voting it, for loving it etc. lkasdjfksajdf) And for commenting/messaging me about the story saying your wonderful opinions huhu SRSLY THANK YOU THANK YOU *HUGS* :DDD

To @KyleMaryEllenTumapat thank you for helping writing this story :D (and also for reading it hihi)

To nxcholuke idk, i just wanna say hi and thanks for the fangirling moments :D hahaha

To xDeidaraAkatsukix thank youu for supporting this book hihi (even tho I spoiled u huhu EMR SORRY X^( ) Homestuck fur layf :D (thank you also for listening to my bad puns hoho)

To the songs I almost listen to everyday, keep me inspired and shiz whenever I have a huge block in my head.

To food, for keeping me alive all this time of writing

To my favorite animes, which I kept saying "ONE MORE EPISODE" to, and end up finishing it instead of updating a new chapter hihi (SORRY)

And to other stuffs I forgot to say my thanks to, THANK YOU :D

Just so you know, I fixed the chapters (and erased some of the author's notes xD), fixed the typographical errors that makes me laugh at my writing (LIKE HOW DID U GOT HERE? xD) So that when I seal this book 'completed' its all fixed hihi.

And I would really appreciate of what you think of my story (if you like it or hate it, its fine) just comment down your opinion.

And also, I am planning on making another Q and A chapter. So if ever you have some questions for me (animes, likes, books, bands and other stuffs u wanna know etc.) , just comment it down and I'll answer.

BUT BEFORE THAT! ANSWER THIS QUESTION FIRST!

 Would like me to do a Book 2 for this?? :)

And please check out my other books (mostly for haikyuu fans here hihi)

And so, that's all folks. Thank you so much (SO MUCH) Follow my accounts on instagram please :DD

I.G. - chieen.chan

Bye! and see ya'!

Chieen-chan08