CHECK THIS OUT ✨

A/N: ayooo ppl, I'm back from my hiatus :3 and I just read all of your comments in the previous chapters and I kept laughing xD.

Anyway, wanna know whats here? I'LL TELL YAH. Heres a sneak peek to the PROLOGUE OF THE PREQUEL yaaaaaaaayyyyyy~~~

Olrayt, read on. (Sorry if its short)

THE PREQUEL TO: Once Again [[Eren x Reader]]
•PROLOGUE•

"Um, [f/n]?"

"Yeah?"

"This is from you, right?"

"What?"

Eren held up a familiar looking envelope. I blinked immediately as I took the material in my hand.

Smooth and scented. My favorite.

Wait

This is the letter I was dared to give to Levi! How did Eren got his hand on this? That twerp, snooping around Levi's stuffs...

"W-where did you found this?" I looked up at him. He shrugged "It was in my bag" he said.

I gasped. Wait, don't tell me, I slipped it into the wrong bag?! Or worse...Eren probably read it.

"Y-you read it?.." I asked, shaking.

Eren hesitated for a while before a slight blush appeared on his cheeks. He scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

Oh my gosh, he did.

My hands were trembling as I opened the envelope and took out the letter.

Unfolding it, I decided to read it again.

This is not what I bargained for...

~
A/N: IM SO SORRY THATS ALL ;_; but hey, you got the title and the book cover *grins*

But anyway, the prequel is gonna be out soon, once I finalized le plot.

So, if theres anything you want to know (about me, about le story etc.) I'll ask away, and I'll be making a separate chapter to it.

And so, at the mean time, I'll be getting my eyebrows on fleek.

Byiee~ Love ya'll mi fafis <3