1: Care Package (because i care about you)

Yukari sprinted across the BC Freedom's helipad, naturally bedheaded hair becoming even more dishevelled as she neared the Breguet's roaring blades. Her infiltration uniform was even worse for wear, completely scuffed, rumpled, torn, and covered in a fair amount of footprints after having been trampled by the sensha-dou team's riot, not to mention the bruises she could feel forming underneath, and she was pretty sure she jammed a finger or two- but Yukari could not be in better spirits.

That was some premium footage she got there! With it, Miho could put together some brilliant plan to exploit the discord of BC Freedom's team and get one step closer to getting Kawashima into university!

She whooped as she jumped into the helicopter, stumbling a bit on the landing. It was a heart-racing espionage, one that she would happily go on again if it meant helping her team out. They all counted on her, and she was determined to put together a killer Akiyamafilm before she returned to Ooarai. After all, the briefing was in only six hours!

"Thanks for flying me, Miss Chouno! This really is such an honour- Wah!" Yukari clutched the back of the pilot's seat as the helicopter lurched into a takeoff. BC Freedom's school ship began to shrink from view as Ami Chouno steered them up and away.

Also, the Ami Chouno was flying her! Not only a captain from the Japanese Ground Self-Defence Force, but a member of the honest-to-goodness Sensha-dou Federation Strengthening Committee! Yukari thanked whatever fortune had given her the privilege to have her as a sensha-dou instructor. Yukari still couldn't believe she was the one chauffeuring her to and from BC Freedom. She was almost as much of a celebrity as Miho Nishizumi.

"Good job, very nice, Akiyama!" She turned back to shout over the whirring and rumbling of the helicopter, no doubt mishearing Yukari. Yukari would have to put on the headset to give her a proper thanks. "I am getting the hang of this chopper now! It has been so long since the Federation allowed me to fly one!"

Another sudden wobble almost threw Yukari against the wall, and she caught herself just in time. Holding onto one of the rope holds on the ceiling, she secured headphones snuggly around her ears.

"What was that last part, Miss Chouno? I didn't catch it."

"Nothing to worry about! I am glad you came when you did, any earlier and you would have had to wait for me! I got a call to swing by Ooarai and pick up a guest, just came back now!"

"A guest...? Who?" Yukari wondered. She glanced behind her into the hull of the helicopter. In an instant, her confusion became delight.

Snuggled against the corner of the vessel, collar of her jacket pulled up and Field Marshall's cap covering her eyes, Erwin slept peacefully despite the rumbling, roaring environment. Yukari beamed. She supposed this almost was like the familiar rumble of her StuG III for her. Actually, any rumbling vehicle would probably never fail to remind any sensha-dou team member of their tanks, like the sound of clip-clopping hooves might remind a rider of their horse.

(Except tanks were way cooler than horses. The girls at Yukari's middle school were the weird ones.)

Anyway, what was Erwin doing here? Not that she was upset, far from it- A helicopter with Erwin in it was a helicopter Yukari wanted to be in. It would be so fun, talking about famous battles as they flew above the sparkling sea, the rumble of the Breguet engulfing them, Erwin's arms engulfing her... Yukari shook her head to refocus.

She promised herself she would stop fantasising about that impossible relationship. Another reason why she had to make sure this Akiyamafilm was perfect, to make sure it helped Ooarai win their match, is that Yukari's rejection recovery was riding on it. Since Yukari had haphazardly confessed all her bottled up feelings for Erwin during the Pravda match (without her painstakingly crafted love letter!! How could she have been so unprepared, letting her emotions just rush out like that?!), Yukari had gotten the message that Erwin would rather things just stay platonic between them.