♧STICHING OUR HEART TOGETHER ♧

Requested:no

Scare crow x male farmer reader

Information before continuing:
[NAME] a male farmer helping his family work,what happen when he heard about a rumor of a talking and moving scare crow?,he have been having nigthmares of it he finally decided to check it out at night at the corn field what he didnt expect was it was friendly to wards him
---------------------------------------------

[NAME] pov

Today was a normal day at the farm,getting up from my bed i put my boots and overall on,getting down to eat some breakfast i was greeted by my mother and father,father was wearing a fairly exspensive clothes as mother help him with his tie,i took my breakfast and then said goodbye to both of them,leaving the both of them at the dining area.
As i get out of the small house we live in,the bright sun can be seen when i step outside as the ray of sunshine hit my skin i was greeted by my pal,farmer.
He had help me with alot of things,i really view him as an older brother,as we get to work i keep hearing kids and teenagers gossiping about some kind of talking scare crow but nonetheless i'll ask farmer about it,as it was now break time i go to farmers side to ask him a question

"Hey dude,do you know what the kids gossiping about?"
I ask him,he looked up to me
"Ya,they talking about some scare crow lady or something bout that"
He replied to my question,a scare crow lady huh?,kids these days...
"Do you know anything about it?"
"No,but one kid said he met her"
"Mind telling me who the kid was?"
"He's the kid who play with the chickens"
"Thanks bud"
"No problem kiddo"

As i go my way to find where the kid was,i was greeted by a baby chick as i was about to pick it up a kid manage to grab it before me
"Hey listen to me!,it's dangerous to out here alone!"
The kid says to the baby chick wich the chick only reply with a tilted head
As the kid huffs he notices me
"Heyya there sir!,do ya need any help?"
"No not really just here to ask you a question"
As i said that to him he looked abit confused for a moment before he decided to brush it off
"And what is the question sir?"
He asked me
"We'll i've been hearing this romur about a scare crow lady?,mind telling me that?"
He was shook a moment before repleing back
"Well it was night time,i was lost at the corn maze we usually have for halloween.when i tried finding away out from the maze i heard a laughing from the distance,when i get close to where the laugh came from i saw a woman standing there,she has one yellow swirlly eye and a stich on her mouth and she was wearing a witch hat?,im not sure.after she saw me i was terrified,i then run tryna find somewhere to hide as i keep hearing her laughing while chasing me,i manage to hide in a small broken house near the corn maze,i was praying thats he wouldn't find me then i passes out when i woke up again it was morning time,i can cleary see where the exit path is,when i get out of the maze my parents we're worried about me, and here i am telling people about her"

He told me about the story where he had met her,so did she tried to kill him?,i mean he didn't mention it.alot of question filled my head i was snaped back to reality when the boy pinches my leg
As i thank him for telling the stories,i go back to work ti'll dawn where everyone got to go to their home and spend time with their family.
After i finish eating my dinner with my family i go up stairs to sleep,as i put out the candel before sleeping i keep thinking about the scare crow lady i turned around mutiple time to just get a comfy spot so i could sleep and stop thinking about her,without noticing i some how fall a sleep and then wake up again.
It seems to be 1 am the clock said other wise,as i go get a lighter and a candel as i lit the lighter on trying my best to put the fire on the candle as i finish doing that i heard a laugh coming from the corn maze.

A shiver run thru my back remembering the scare crow lady,getting down and out of the house and going infront of the corn maze taking a deep breath thinking about my choices,i go in.
Walking thru the maze hearing something moving only to look at a corn,noises still going trying not to be scared.

I then turn around to see a shadow gloming at me,i start to panic then run as fast as i can taking sharp turns on the maze.as i stoped on a dead end i took a few breath before going back to find the scare crow lady.

Then the fire on the candel we're blown by the heavy wind,i tried lighting up the candel again with the lighter but it seems like its not working,as i gave up on trying to light up the candel i heard laughter behind me,i look at see the scare crow lady she seems harmless?,not sure i cant just think that by people's look,as she was about to put a hand on my shoulder my leg start moving on its own,i for some reason start running using the lighter as alight.as i keep running i heard her laughing and geting closer,we go on for about a few more minute.

She tackeld me down with a laugh as she said
"This was fun!,lets do it again!"
Well thats not what i expected,i look at her as she keeps squezing me with a big smile on her face.
"Uhm,i thought your'e going to hurt me"
I blurted out
"Me?hurt a cute person?,why would i?!"
She said,wait did she just call me cute.
I blushed at her state ment,she laugh

"Well i guess your not so bas after all"

----------------------------------------------Word count 1090

Word count 1090

Guys i am dying in the inside