𝐀 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭!

𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆 : 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 :1224

𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈:
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒔,𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈,𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒎𝒑 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎.
____________________________

Walking into the small yet large diner you were met with laughter when you get inside seeing children running around and some adults chit chatting,some eating alone some were watching a magician do magic trick and thats what you are going to do,walking towards the small stage set to where the magician is you sat down with a smile on your face as magician does some silly trick with the card making the people gasp and let an 'ooh's' and 'aah's' out chuckling you caught his attention making him smirk.
"alright i need an assistant,let se....ini mini miny mo you!"
the magician grinned as he pointed his index finger towards your seat making your eyes widen as the magician laughed by your reaction.
"well?,what are you waiting for! come up here!"
gulping you nervously went up to the small stage walking next to him as you admire his features up close making him let another chuckle out.
"alright lets see...hmm how about...my hat!"
the magician grinned as he pull his top hat down from his hair revealing a small messy hair making you stares at him by his beauty.
"alright!,put something on this bad boy and it would disappear!"
he smiled looking at your face waiting for you to put something,you slowly panic as you shuffle your hand on your pocket trying to find something bringing your hand out of the pocket to reveal a pack of gums which'd made you sigh as you love that gum,you hesitantly put the gum on his hat as he grinned and shook the hat as he cover the hole on it before he showed it to you again.
"see its completely gone!"
he asked showing his hat to you which make you lean closer to see the hat with absolutely nothing inside it making you gasp in horror and amazement making the magician grins larger if that was possible.
"dont worry i can surely get those packet of gums back miss!"
he hummed happily as you stare at him with a straight face as he tried to find your packet of gums by putting one of his hand inside trying to reach for it only to get some random stuff like pigeon,flowers,pencils heck even game boys!,soon he would find it making his sour face gone returning to the grin.
"here you go ma'am!"
he held it out for you to take it but you were deep in your thoughts as you stare at his mask as a pink hue were on both of your cheeks making the magician slightly concern before clearing his throat making you snapped out of your thoughts.
"i-im so sorry!"
you quickly said as you took the gum from his hand as your face were now red from embarrassment making the magician chuckle and ruffle your hair.
"its quite alright!"
and thats how you started to develop feelings for him,each days after work or weekend you could visit to see him seeing his handsome face made you felt butterflies in your stomach as you loved hearing his soothing voice as he perform its like everything in him were so perfect for you.

on an afternoon you took a stroll down the road to get your mind out of the guts,seeing the bright ray of sun on your eyes you hissed and look back down on the road,without looking back up you would bump into someone and that someone was magician.
"im so sorry"
apologizing to him only made him chuckle as he shook his head he kept his charming smile on his face making your heart skip a beat.
"its quite alright (name),since i was walking alone and was about to get lunch would you like to join and acompany me?"
he asked to you with a small grin on his face as you start to feel your cheeks burning from his offer as you start to think.
'is he asking me out on a date?-,oh shut it (name) its probably just a friendly date yeah...totally..'
as you were lost in your thought magician got worried when you didnt reply to him making him put his hand on your shoulder before asking if you were alright making you snap back to reality as you stutter out a 'yeah im fine' as you softly smiled at him unaware by your almost red face making the boy smirk.
"then why are we waiting for lets go!"
he chuckled as he took your hand and start to drag you to the food court where most foods are,he would stopped infront of a ramen shop as he stepped in a form of crowd would gather and circle around him making him grin nervously as he tried his best to get out of the crowd while still holding your hand tightly,you can see how nervous he was he just wanted to eat and poof paparazzi's finally you both manage to get out of the crowd and sat at a two seat table before the waiter came.
"here you go-,oh hey lil bro"
the waiter out of the sudden blue grinned as he looked down at his little brother making the magician boy huff and look away.
"oh shut up!"
he said playfully as he look back and send him a playfull glare which was return by the waiter before his gaze dropped to you.
"oh lil bro finally got a girlfriend?"
he asked teasingly as his smirk turn widely making the magician boy blush and making your face turn into red tomato.
"w-what n-actualy....yes!,shes my girlfriend"
he shot back at his older brother with a smirk as magician sat next to you as his arms sneak it way to your shoulder as you froze in place by hsi action.
"oh really?,well congrats cant wait to be an uncle"
his brother shot back making the both of you guys blush madly and feeling flustered,after that event died down you both finally took your orders and the waiter finally left.
"s-sorry about that...,that was my brother dealer he work at restaurants mostly bars.."
magician would apologize as your face was still red from his brother teasings at the both of you.
"its fine really.."
you shook her head attempting to make the blush gone but failed,soon your foods would arrive as you both sat there awkwardly eating each others food as you both finally finish eating magician insisted in paying the bills from the foods as you both would argue but you finally gave in when you realize how expensive it was you both would get out of the ramen shop quiet with no words coming out from both your mouth but you finally decided to break the awkward silince.
"so uhm...when you meant in by saying...that i was your gi-"
you didnt even get to finish your sentence when you felt a pair of soft lips was pressed against yours making you eyes widen as you realize he was kissing you you would slowly melt into the kiss before he finally pull away with a smirk.
"does that answer your question?"
he asked teasingly as he hold you hand making you blush red as a tomato once again,so now your dating your magician crush.

what an event full day.

____________________________

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒏𝒂𝒇 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚,𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝑻.𝑻