♡DELIVERING MY LOVE FOR YOU♡

Requested:yes
Requested by: shelenha

Yandere pizza guy x female reader
(Yandere pizza boy)

Information before continuing:
!!people getting stab ran over,blood murder obsessive behavior!!

What happen when a sweet girl have a friend who obsess over her?,what happen when she did like the obsessive friend back but don't like how he acts like this?

------------------------------------------------------------

Pizza guy pov

Day dreaming about her,you may ask who is 'her'?,well she's like my everything.
As i finish deliver the last pizza it was now my break,time to meet [NAME]!,as i was heading towards her derection i saw scientist talking to her.

What is he doing here with my love?,why can't people just stay away from [NAME] she clearly don't have interest in them!,jelousy filled inside of me.
I was snap out of my thought when both [NAME] and scientist greated me,i greeted 'both' of them back,we talk for a while before scientist go doing his own business.it was now me and [NAME] don't you just love being with someone you love all the time?,just the two of us,as i look at her she seems to notice me and give me a grin with a close eyes wich make me blush looking away from her,she make a confused face making me blush even more.

"Pizza guy are you ok?"
She asked in a worried tone
The only thing i was able to do was nod if i talk the only thing will come out its stutters,she then said she have a great idea of going on a picnic tomorrow
"Ok i'll try to invite some of my friends too!"
"I'm not invited?"
I asked with a sad tone,she giggled at my reaction
"Ofcourse your invited!"
She said while giving me the hug she usually does,i hugged back she smells like strawberry heh...
"Hey uhmm can younoet go of the hug?,i have to be home really early since we'll have a picnic tomorrow"
I hesitantly let go as she thank me

It was now night time,time to get scientist away from my love.as i go to the lab where he was,he was half a sleep on whatever his making.
I slowly open the lab door not to make noises and make scientist notice me,i too my knife out and slowly approach him and stab him,wich he scream in pain as i keep doing that till he was not breathing i was now covered in blood a happy smile form in my face,thinking that he won't get in the way of me and [NAME]s relationship.

Morning arrive,going to work as usual,as i was going to deliver the pizzas i saw a news playing

"Last night scientice was killed in a cold blood,he was apparently stab on the back with a knife more than five times,the police are investigating his cause of death"